let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Damn, R.I.P. Condolences to the Stoudemire family.

Damn. Never want to hear this type of info
30t6p3b.gif

wrong thread.

RIP tho...

in the long run Stat is prob better off tho from what ive heard about his fam...

dunno tho ppl always talkin !%+%
tired.gif

As a person, I feel terrible for STAT bc he's a genuinely good dude so I hate to see him have to go through a death of someone that died too soon.

As a fan, I'm concerned that this event may effect him on the court, especially considering he hasn't been himself already so far this season

Damn.. doesn't matter if he's a basketball player right now, losing a brother is brutal.
Hope Amare makes it through this as well as possible.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

As a person, I feel terrible for STAT bc he's a genuinely good dude so I hate to see him have to go through a death of someone that died too soon.

As a fan, I'm concerned that this event may effect him on the court, especially considering he hasn't been himself already so far this season
yup.
RIP. 
frown.gif

[h3]Knicks To Start Jeremy Lin[/h3]
Feb 06, 2012 11:58 AM EST

Lin_Jeremy_gsw_110812a.jpg

Mike D'Antoni announced that he will start Jeremy Lin at point guard Monday night against the Jazz, following Lin's 25-point performance on Saturday against the Nets.

The Knicks have already started three other point guards, with Toney Douglas, Mike Bibby and Iman Shumpert receiving the call.

“This is a system that is beneficial to attacking point guards,

Back
Top Bottom