let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DubA169

Amare jumper is on so far. I just truly think he's lost his athleticism. He can't finish.
Either that or he's too worried about getting hurt. Somehow in the future we need to get a low post scorer to come off the bench; Melo is really the only dude I trust to score with his back to the basket and he doesn't even post that much anymore.
Yea. All my non-Knick fans who tuned in for Lin were like, why can't Amar'e jump anymore?

But remember...his brother, no off-season, coming off injury, tight schedule, no rest and Amar'e always turns into a monster come playoffs.

Amare jumper is on so far. I just truly think he's lost his athleticism. He can't finish.
Either that or he's too worried about getting hurt. Somehow in the future we need to get a low post scorer to come off the bench; Melo is really the only dude I trust to score with his back to the basket and he doesn't even post that much anymore.
I hope Melo can get back to posting up. Refs used to call offensive fouls just to keep Melo in check, I swear. So he changed his game. He doesn't dunk as much as he used to either, even though he could. Hopefully, Lin can change that.
Props to D'Antoni for letting Lin play through these turnovers too. Lin still needs to cut down but that will come with time. His penetration game rivals that of Dirk Diggler....  

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Yea. All my non-Knick fans who tuned in for Lin were like, why can't Amar'e jump anymore?

But remember...his brother, no off-season, coming off injury, tight schedule, no rest and Amar'e always turns into a monster come playoffs.

was gonna ask
laugh.gif
  dude lost more than a step.  early last year he was beastin.
dantoni riding lin.  has toney douglas been that bad?  should put him in with lin and see how he plays

This seems all too familiar though... He's gonna watch film and then make a stupid run, right? Am I missing something?

awful first half by Lin and the whole knick squad with the exception of amare.

ONLY DOWN 4.

i'll take it. I predict a w.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Lin about to break another record tonight....most turnovers in game
30t6p3b.gif

Tell me about it.
His biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. At this point in time, he NEEDS to work on his ability to hold on to the ball. If he doesn't decrease his turnover rate, the Knicks don't make it past that better defensive teams in the east/elite teams.

If Amare isnt gonna yam with explosiveness anymore he needs to work on his D. KG's old %%$ is showing more athleticism at this point

I'm not too worried about his turnovers because he is getting a large amount of them by forcing things. Trial and error I want him to stay aggressive

what yall eating during halftime though?
nerd.gif

got some oxtail w/ rice & peas. some of yall might not know about that though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

what yall eating during halftime though?
nerd.gif

got some oxtail w/ rice & peas. some of yall might not know about that though
pimp.gif
I know I got ripped off at a Jamaican barbecue joint.  Charged me 10 bucks for 3 oxtails and some rice.  Never again.  

STAT been playing physical and in the paint and still hasn't gotten to the free throw line. The refs be choking on their whistle when knicks have the ball.

Didnt eat a damn thing 
ohwell.gif
. Food court closes mad early .. 8 pm 
sick.gif

Probably gonna order food later tonight. Those turnovers though 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom