let this thread die (NYK)

i thnink im more mad at the post for throwing melo under the bus for the knicks loss, and i even read pau gasol for melo smh, give it till next week and the team will start to mesh this shortened season is no good for us if not every team

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

The schedule was mishandled entirely.
we've lost games we shouldn't have (TOR, CHA, MIL, NO, NJ) but we are constantly having to adjust our roster. Injuries, bereavement, Lin. I am hoping we can gel in time. I am still holding out hope for the 3 seed.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

who cares if they are blowouts or not we still got swept!!!!  lol has anything changed with melo here? not a damn thing has changed if anything we are regressing with him. some of you are beyond blind when it comes to this dude ... its disgusting
laugh.gif

It seems as if only a few dudes can see the light man.

Notes are being taken on all the people who want Melo traded. Because if we do something in the playoffs I dont wanna see any of ya in here biggin him up like you wanted him here the whole time.

Jeremy Lin is good. But hes not doin $%*! by himself against the Heat and the Bulls. He is a real deal PG no doubt about it and im ridin with him heavy. But if he is our main threat and Bron or Deng gets to lock him up with no threat of Melo and Tyson Chandler is the second scoring option, he will not beast like he has been. So everyone just stop.

^ first logical post in awhile. Some of you guys need to relax. This team hasn't had a real chance to gel or get any sort of chemistry yet. Give it until 20-25 games before you bash this roster we have.

Sheesh. A lot of y'all are way too quick to come to conclusions. #*$! is disturbing.

I really can't take this thread sometimes. Bunch of chicken littles in here.

No comment on other team nyk members. But I'll speak for myself, I think y'all should give the team a chance to fully practice with each other a few times before jumping to conclusions ...
I knew in my heart that we would lose the first game melo came back. Even if he played 5 minutes only.
But we will see

Calling it now..if we beat the Heat on Thursday everyone will say we're championship contenders again
laugh.gif
predictable thread is predictable.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Notes are being taken on all the people who want Melo traded. Because if we do something in the playoffs I dont wanna see any of ya in here biggin him up like you wanted him here the whole time.

Jeremy Lin is good. But hes not doin $%*! by himself against the Heat and the Bulls. He is a real deal PG no doubt about it and im ridin with him heavy. But if he is our main threat and Bron or Deng gets to lock him up with no threat of Melo and Tyson Chandler is the second scoring option, he will not beast like he has been. So everyone just stop.

QFT!

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Is Rasheed someone you'd build a team around? no. He is someone you add.

Rip had been cast off from Washington.

Billups had bounced around the league.

Ben Wallace was undrafted. Yea he won back to back Defensive POY, but Mutumbo had 4 in a 7 year span and he never won.

Prince is 75 lbs (thats all i got)

i reading these points like. 
true. 

yup. 

yup. 

true. 

then
laugh.gif
 at Tayshaun... that caught me off guard...

Seeing all this melo hate just wants me to see him get traded, BEAST on another team, and then we're suffering because we have no legit scorer besides lin. And because of that we become bottom feeders because NY is an unattractive spot for any stars. Then i wanna know what these "melo haters" and "linsanity fans" say...cause this is really pissing me off right now.. i'm surprised nobody is calling for d'antoni's head. I could've sworn he is the COACH of this team.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Calling it now..if we beat the Heat on Thursday everyone will say we're championship contenders again
laugh.gif
predictable thread is predictable.

We're contenders when we win and the sky is falling when we lose. !**# is crazy.

Let's say Lin stayed in golden state. With melo we were 8-15 going no where, if Lin didn't exist I'd say we're easily 2-5 in those games making us 10-20 right now going no where fast. Did this team show u any sign of life before Lin? Answer is hell no

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

But it's Melo's fault we didn't have one...this thread is becoming beyond stupid.
52260087_crop_650x440.jpg

Everyone knew Melo was going to the Knicks. Whether it was a trade or FA. Dolan is the one who saw $$$$ and a chance to raise ticket prices and blew his load and gave into any and every request the Nuggets made. 

If you wanna blame Melo for not completely turning his back on the team that drafted him and got him the fame he has right now by allowing them to actually have some leverage to atleast get something in return, then I guess yea you can blame Melo. 

Yea I hate that the Knicks gave up so much. But they had that trade done without Mosgov and Felton. But the Nuggets was just like yea throw in Felton Dolan said ok. Now we want Mosgov or its a no go. Dolan said ok. If he just put his foot down Gallo, Chandler and the pick would have been more than enough for Melo. 

Y'all gotta chill man.

This thread was more bearable during the Isaiah years.

We just need time to mesh and get healthy.

Let's see what happens from here on. But since now it's ""melo needed a point guard"" lets say we didn't get one all year and ended up 25-35 then what? Cause that's where we were heading. Y'all woulda really said oh he needed a point guard smh. And this is a so called top 5 player in the league lulz. What a joke. But I'm done since some of u pre school so called knick fans are getting uptight I'll drop the subject and wait till the reg season is over.

You're the one who sounds 'per-school' bro. You're really jumping the gun and trying to crucify Knicks fans who want to give it more than the small sample that we've seen.

Calling people with differing opinions out and calling them 'so-called knick fans'? Seriously? Go somewhere with that nonsense. Some are willing to give the team more time. Why's that such an absurd perspective?

Back
Top Bottom