let this thread die (NYK)

Melo with the 'you better take that tape off my jersey' dunk.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

we are a solid 8 or 9 deep.

Good game.
we are handling this team like we are SUPPOSED to handle them.
Truth. No Joe Johnson but still. Great play so far.

Could be up by even more if we didn't have those 2 blown inbound passes and all those missed FT's.

One of my main concerns with all this talent we have now is whether D'Antoni can figure out how to put it together. Part of me thinks he prefers smaller rotations because he's not good enough to figure out how to make 8-10 players work.

Shumps a 2.

I was semi joking tho. Since I know that wouldnt get it done. But they are just 2 frustrating players. Im still hopeful that Amare can get that killer instinct back and say @%%! this jumpshot thing.

But if Orlando took that then I would pull the trigger ASAP

I actually appreciate the fact that Lin gave the ball to melo in the last seconds of the half because he realizes that's his bread and butter.

Landry is FEASTING with lin... He like stoudemire needs a lot of passing and a good PG for him to build his confidence...
I could live with that first half... Even all around between the players...

Let's keep it up for the second

Melo on the floor is a threat in itself.

Melo has 6 at the half
STAT has 5.

and we're up by 25.

Melo and STAT need to me more assertive tomorrow though

Hell no, this passing thing actually works. We do need to run a little more with Lin, Davis, Melo, Fields, & Smith on the team.

yeah it would be nice if melo can find his jumper but it's to see him buy into the new system. looking like hes lookin to pass a lot more often

Back
Top Bottom