let this thread die (NYK)

i could dig bellinelli on this squad. yeah he doesn't defend but when Shump comes back he won't need to do too much, just make it rain. 

btw anyone know how i could access my johnnyredstorm account? keeps saying password and name don't match

Last edited:
i have no clue how to access my johnnyredstorm account so yeah, this is me

i could dig bellinelli on this squad. yeah he doesn't defend but when Shump comes back he won't need to do too much, just make it rain. 

btw anyone know how i could access my johnnyredstorm account? keeps saying password and name don't match

what i found is that its case sentive/space sensitive...try it out

Raymond Felton is trash imo....He's also an idiot too, he send racks to this one chick I know all the time. She was going to move back to her home town recently (some place without an NBA team) so he stepped in and got her a house (Rented) so she could live here in Orlando still. I guess she's his Orlando chick when he's in town but if he does this for every city he will be broke by the time he's done playing....lol

Raymond Felton is trash imo....He's also an idiot too, he send racks to this one chick I know all the time. She was going to move back to her home town recently (some place without an NBA team) so he stepped in and got her a house (Rented) so she could live here in Orlando still. I guess she's his Orlando chick when he's in town but if he does this for every city he will be broke by the time he's done playing....lol

roll.gif

Pics of the chick or ****

YO Knicks Fam... all the BS aside...all the money, contracts, egos, Lin debate, aside.... We got a real good team here.

Im watching the interviews from summer league with Amare, and Felton, and I really am getting excited about the squad.

We got SO MANY WEAPONS.

Now, lets take whats been said in a positive light, and for optimistic reasons, I will assume theyre true.

Amare has said hes going to Houston to work with the Dream to add on more post skill sets. Last year was his worse year ever, you couldnt play worse than he did. He'll get it right, be back, and be productive.

Team USA can only help Melo and Tyson focus on the championship task at hand. Being around great players, championship players, it's only natural to want to better yourself.

Felton, comes back in shape, motivated, and given time to work on chemistry with the team. We know the danger he and Amare could be in the pick n Roll, let's see how he finds guys on the wings, and also Tyson as a screener.

Kidd and Pablo are such crafty veterans, the experience can only help . Not so much Prigioni, as he's never touched an NBA floor before, but Kidd's intangibles cannot be overlooked. He's a playmaker first and foremost, and he's the 3rd best 3P shooter of all time.

Camby? All he has to do is come in and do the same thing Tyson does. He's been around the block, he knows the deal. 20-25 minutes of solid big man play. Defensive anchor. Very important piece.

KT, Old Crazy Eyes, he will Goon it up. Some good ol' toughness never hurt a team. Plus his midrange game has always been consistent. Spreads the floor.

JR Smith... whatever. Yall know the deal. When hes hot, aint nothing hotter, when hes cold, ice cold. Would like to see better shot selection but he is the definition of a wildcard.

Novak...Hopefully he's been watching the Miami tapes and sees where he needs improvement on creating his own shot. But this guy is the greatest pure shooter in the league today. Set up on those wings, and bombs away.

Shump coming back bout midway, could be an energy plug if this team is struggling defensively. On-ball defensive monster, and his knee injury will surely force him to work on his jumper a lot more.

Be excited guys. We have the pieces.....We just have to find a way to make it work. This is the real full season. No excuses. We gotta gun for a top seed and take care of bidness from there.

Here's to a bright season yall !:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

EDIT: And I've also come to realize, ALOT of these guys have played together before. Ray has balled with Amare, Camby,Kurt, JR. Amare played with Kurt back in PHO. Kidd & Tyson on the championship Mavs team, with Melo on Team USA. I can't say how much this helps in terms of chemistry on an NBA team in a system, but as a ballplayer, If I played with you a few times, I definately pick up on some quirks and nuances of your game. The non-verbal cues and body language that lets me know what you're thinking.

Last edited:
I finally forced myself to accept that we let Lin walk to the Rockets, and now I can move one and get excited about this DEEP team we have.:pimp:

hey guys, I'm a long time lurker from the old niketalk messageboard, decided to sign up now. I know, weird lol but I been a long time knick fan since my father was a knick fan since the patrick ewing, allan houston days. My favorite knick is Carmelo Anthony. I actually had a knick logo as my necklace one time but i can't find it right now lol. TBH, letting go Lin was a mistake but that's just me lol. I do think that us having raymond felton back help the knicks tremendously. But lets go knicks! lol

Back
Top Bottom