let this thread die (NYK)

Most importantly, Prigioni is a mistake-free style of player. I do not have a box score in front of me, but I would be surprised if he had many turnovers. He made a lot of sure passes and showed a strong handle against the NBA’s elite PGs. Given the number of turnovers that Jeremy Lin and Baron Davis committed last season, points like Kidd and Prigioni who have good ball security should be a breath of fresh air for Knick fans.

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/07/22/recap-pablo-prigioni/

:nthat:

Reading one of the posts on that blog, the one about value, i saw Othella Harrington. Man i forgot that the human pump fake in the flesh existed. This ***** pump faked on wide open fast breaks.

Last edited:
This is what we need! Make it happen!

act_carmelo_anthony.jpg

Anyone else got instagram? Add me king_nas
I follow back. And twitters too. I wanna see some of what y'all write during game time. :lol:

Matter fact I think all of us should have it on the first page next to our member names.

(Maybe I'm lame)

I follow back. And twitters too. I wanna see some of what y'all write during game time. :lol:

Matter fact I think all of us should have it on the first page next to our member names.

(Maybe I'm lame)

Not a bad idea at all. I think we should all follow each other on Twitter, especially during games :lol:

Instagram: Raafi_Khan1
Twitter: @MisterOkieDoke

Hahaha, I don't tweet during the games anymore. Year before last, I shattered my iPhone during the playoffs against Boston.

(Maybe I'm lame)

Not a bad idea at all. I think we should all follow each other on Twitter, especially during games :lol:
Instagram: Raafi_Khan1
Twitter: @MisterOkieDoke

Instagram: JT_Thunderbird

is this a dating service now?
I'm in. Twitter in the sig, IG is LosManNYC

followed yall on both
IG- LostBoyD
twitter- L0stBoyD (the number zero instead of the letter o for L0ST)

We just signed Ronnie Brewer. Good defender, good athlete and can handle the ball but he can't shoot for #$^&

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom