Lets discuss the term ""hoodrat""

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I use hood rat = black/spanish women, white trash = white women, I have know idea why though.

What do you call an asian unclassy chick btw
nerd.gif

stop tryna start chable, barrio boy

stealin old material
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

I use hood rat = black/spanish women, white trash = white women, I have know idea why though.

nerd.gif
Hood + Asian = Haitian
grin.gif

You know exactly what someone's trying to say when they mention the word hoodrat.

Stop trying to front on that politically correct bs.

nerd.gif

What the %$++ did I do?

Originally Posted by WHPH10

nerd.gif

stealin old material
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

what are you talking about, ROBERT S.?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Ive noticed in alot of threads whenever the term ""hoodrat"" is brought up, everyone wants to get mad like we're talkin about black women, im sorry, but i think of hoodrat, i think of trashy and or smutty women, no matter if their black, white or alien.

if you say hoodrat, and think black women, thats your own fault.

discuss.

All this cause the "Hair Color" thread got Locked?
eyes.gif

poverty line. i live in the hood, but not all females are hood rats here. is how they carry themselves. dirty, trashy and slutty.

When I hear the word hoodrat I think of black women. Why? Because that is what I see most of the time.

nerd.gif
There is MANY a asian hoodrat in the Bay.

if i see a chick wit a sidekick... she's already a hoodrat... or a jumpoff... or both

but i wont front when i say hoodrat, i mean and ignorant hispanic/black woman..

if im talkin about a white woman i'll just say white trash... unless they one of those that try to be black... then they're a hoodrat too

When you use the term "Hood" it usually means black (or other minority) IMO...

So when I see cats on here that have never lived in a "hood" refer to women as "hoodrats" I take it with a grain of salt... The term hasbeen around for almost 20 years, but the term has become EXTRA popular as of late via NT...
smh.gif

Plus black people don't really use it too often anyway... Its early/mid 90s slang... Of course that means white people catch on a good 8 or 9 years later
smh.gif
... Then over use it

Back
Top Bottom