Let's face reality, Obama failed.

RON PAUL WAS THE REAL CHANGE YA'LL WAS LOOKING FOR

BUT FAILED TO NOTICE HOW THE MEDIA PLAYED HIM AS A SUCKER

NOW ANYBODY SUPPORTING PAUL' IS SUSPECTED AS A HOMELAND TERRORIST

MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THEY WOULD GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO THINK THAT

THEY WOULD BE OD SCARED OF A GUY LIKE HIM IN OFFICE

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

So wait you are comparing this to who?? The last president that sent us to two unnecessary wars. Put tax cuts in effect that pretty much has crippled our economy and comes from a long line of presidents that has had the great idea that less regulation in the banking industry is the key.

Obama is not a great president but to say he failed. He got the presidency in the second worst economic downturn in American history. Two wars that were not his. Keeping us afloat is actually a victory. People are so used to this right now at this second attitude they actually think a president can make a difference in half a term.
qft

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quaz

End well, this will not

Because there is zero political intellect on NT. OP posted an extremely broad statement without any content, thought, or the slightest dialect regarding his expectations where he felt Obama failed. Given what he wrote I'm to assume he didn't even keep up with and or do any research as to what Obama did or didn't do during his tenure as our President.

Nope, we get a lame overused Katt Williams phrase.

PS I'm not an Obama fan. I'm just saying it's almost 100% pointless to discuss politics on NT. Let's stick to sports, shoes, and big booty threads.

Originally Posted by Quaz

End well, this will not

Because there is zero political intellect on NT. OP posted an extremely broad statement without any content, thought, or the slightest dialect regarding his expectations where he felt Obama failed. Given what he wrote I'm to assume he didn't even keep up with and or do any research as to what Obama did or didn't do during his tenure as our President.

Nope, we get a lame overused Katt Williams phrase.

PS I'm not an Obama fan. I'm just saying it's almost 100% pointless to discuss politics on NT. Let's stick to sports, shoes, and big booty threads.

next 10 posts will be clueless people quoting reduce523 and agreeing just because they think obama is hip

next 10 posts will be clueless people quoting reduce523 and agreeing just because they think obama is hip

Originally Posted by G14

Ron Paul played himself as a sucker by being out of touch on so much +%+% besides the economy. I won't deny that Ron's economics knowledge +!%#% on Obama and McCain combined and dude is right on several topics, but that ain't the only thing that gets you elected. Dude does everything constitutionally and he is just way out of date on alot of topics. 
Those of you who think Obama are finally realizing what the rest of us already know; #%%% politics. Obama had alot of first time voters thinking it was going to be all roses and candy once he got in, free money, no war, gays gettin as married as they want, buying pot from costco, but theres alot more to being president than simply being president. 

Just for fun:

http://wtfhasobamadonesofar.com/

Originally Posted by G14

Ron Paul played himself as a sucker by being out of touch on so much +%+% besides the economy. I won't deny that Ron's economics knowledge +!%#% on Obama and McCain combined and dude is right on several topics, but that ain't the only thing that gets you elected. Dude does everything constitutionally and he is just way out of date on alot of topics. 
Those of you who think Obama are finally realizing what the rest of us already know; #%%% politics. Obama had alot of first time voters thinking it was going to be all roses and candy once he got in, free money, no war, gays gettin as married as they want, buying pot from costco, but theres alot more to being president than simply being president. 

Just for fun:

http://wtfhasobamadonesofar.com/

Damn, his first term isn't even over yet. Seems like you had this preconceived notion from the get-go.

Besides, we'll never know exactly what McCain would've accomplished, so it's somewhat irrelevant.

Damn, his first term isn't even over yet. Seems like you had this preconceived notion from the get-go.

Besides, we'll never know exactly what McCain would've accomplished, so it's somewhat irrelevant.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif
honestly what did you expect for him to get done to see as a success? don't worry.. i'll wait

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif
honestly what did you expect for him to get done to see as a success? don't worry.. i'll wait

he didn't fail you guys are just looking for instant gratification...GWB ran the country into the ground for 8 years and you expect Obama to fix it all in 2?

he didn't fail you guys are just looking for instant gratification...GWB ran the country into the ground for 8 years and you expect Obama to fix it all in 2?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

OP posted an extremely broad statement without any content, thought, or the slightest dialect regarding his expectations where he felt Obama failed.
QFT.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

OP posted an extremely broad statement without any content, thought, or the slightest dialect regarding his expectations where he felt Obama failed.
QFT.

the system fails....its not one mans responsibility...Obama has done all that he could have done 

the system fails....its not one mans responsibility...Obama has done all that he could have done 

Back
Top Bottom