Let's face reality, Obama failed.

The only way Obama could have met the expectations he set and everyone imagined in their heads is if he went about attaining his goals the same way Bush did in the way he ignored and broke rules since he was given the presidency.

The only way Obama could have met the expectations he set and everyone imagined in their heads is if he went about attaining his goals the same way Bush did in the way he ignored and broke rules since he was given the presidency.

i think he just posted this just to have a multi page thread attached to his name and have a thread on the front page for a couple days.

and im clearly not helping.

i think he just posted this just to have a multi page thread attached to his name and have a thread on the front page for a couple days.

and im clearly not helping.

if you look back during franklin roosevelt's terms as president, he got elected during a time of economic hardship (the great depression). His response to the great depression was to
launch his new deal programs, which was his "solutions" to the great depression, but even that wasn't enough to get america's economy back on track, the programs were definitely a stimulus to a recovering economy. it took more than 10 years, world war, a @+!@!%%@ of production from factories, and the whole world opening its doors to trade when getting it's economy back on track. obama's situation is quite similar to F.D.R's, and it took him until the end of the war and then some to get enough money circulating through the economy. my point is, four years isn't enough time to fix a problem like this and some people just think that obama will just get the economy circulating again overnight.

if you look back during franklin roosevelt's terms as president, he got elected during a time of economic hardship (the great depression). His response to the great depression was to
launch his new deal programs, which was his "solutions" to the great depression, but even that wasn't enough to get america's economy back on track, the programs were definitely a stimulus to a recovering economy. it took more than 10 years, world war, a @+!@!%%@ of production from factories, and the whole world opening its doors to trade when getting it's economy back on track. obama's situation is quite similar to F.D.R's, and it took him until the end of the war and then some to get enough money circulating through the economy. my point is, four years isn't enough time to fix a problem like this and some people just think that obama will just get the economy circulating again overnight.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by throwback1718

this thread is stupid.

This thread is as stupid as us voting for Obama and expecting him to Change, Change my butt.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you expected things to get fixed in two years
either you dont know anything
or you dont know anything ....

you expect him to fix two terms worth of problems in a half of a term?
riiiigggghhhhttttt!

how about you go run for president and let me know how that goes

riiiigggghhhhttttt!

Originally Posted by daantimpire

riiiigggghhhhttttt!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daantimpire

riiiigggghhhhttttt!

pimp.gif

While I agree that he is working under some of the worst times we have seen in American History there are things he supports that I dont agree with. I myself was a homeowner who had to bail on my house because I saw no government programs that benefited me but instead saw programs that he mandated to help first time home buyers that couldnt afford a house to begin with. My point is I felt he did little to help the middle class that was in that real estate position who lost tons of money from BS mortgages. He assumes that because my family and I were capable of buying a house when the economy was strong that I can recover easier than those he helped by a house and give them like 9 grand on top of the smoking deals they got. Imagine if he helped those millions of people that was in my position? we would have more buying power and our economy would have been stronger. Small businesses would still be strong and people wouldnt have to worry as much with their finances.

The guy is on a spending spree. The amount of money needed to support universal healthcare and all these bailouts is ridiculous. Anybody can say that his plans could pan out in years to come but you can also say that the main reason to go to iraq was to drain all their oil for our benefit. And lets not beat around the bush here we would never have went there if if wasnt for oil. And im sure we got a ton of it. So we dont know yet if going to iraq was entirely a bad idea.

he should have focused more on employment because that and real estate drives this economy. He did little to ease the pain of folks worrying about their finances.

While I agree that he is working under some of the worst times we have seen in American History there are things he supports that I dont agree with. I myself was a homeowner who had to bail on my house because I saw no government programs that benefited me but instead saw programs that he mandated to help first time home buyers that couldnt afford a house to begin with. My point is I felt he did little to help the middle class that was in that real estate position who lost tons of money from BS mortgages. He assumes that because my family and I were capable of buying a house when the economy was strong that I can recover easier than those he helped by a house and give them like 9 grand on top of the smoking deals they got. Imagine if he helped those millions of people that was in my position? we would have more buying power and our economy would have been stronger. Small businesses would still be strong and people wouldnt have to worry as much with their finances.

The guy is on a spending spree. The amount of money needed to support universal healthcare and all these bailouts is ridiculous. Anybody can say that his plans could pan out in years to come but you can also say that the main reason to go to iraq was to drain all their oil for our benefit. And lets not beat around the bush here we would never have went there if if wasnt for oil. And im sure we got a ton of it. So we dont know yet if going to iraq was entirely a bad idea.

he should have focused more on employment because that and real estate drives this economy. He did little to ease the pain of folks worrying about their finances.

Back
Top Bottom