Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

haha good lookin out on the shout out floss big ups!! ok you got what im looking for but only half. ok now that each key you play keeps the same tempo, can younow change each keys pitch/note consecutively while keeping that tempo?

yep you can go down or up in pitch, by changing it, until you get the key you desire or you can mess with the tune knob at the bottom
but if your looking for a complete timestretch feature than reason cant do that like ableton or FL can

Just got my new laptop. NowI need kits and more importantly Reason
laugh.gif

TIME or Floss...quick ?....you know screwed hooks, what's the best way to do them, I have this concept I want to use but having trouble on which way toapproach it. ANYONE?

What would you guys do?

Total noob question about FL studio. Is there any way I can make my regular keyboard work as a MIDI keyboard?

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Yea i need a Mic that sounds proffesional for cheap and a good program thats easy to use and is cheap.

?????

Do you have microphone preamps and/or digital interface?

yo time/floss im trying to figure out how to use the velocity graph in reason. well thing is its not working when i draw patterns for the dr.rex. does itsupport the velocity field/graph?
i tried it with the redrum too and it doesnt. i tried it with the nnxt for a piano and it works.

yo!! tryin to get some good recommendations for delay/echo plugins . im runnin pro tools if that matters

Originally Posted by bornagain

yo!! tryin to get some good recommendations for delay/echo plugins . im runnin pro tools if that matters
I usually mess with the Medium Delay and go from there. All about your ear, I would try other programs too though. I try to keep my mastering alldone in Pro Tools for compatibility.

I'm working on a little something in reason. I made 2 identicle piano loops. One was recorded regular with no effects And on the other I added a coupleeffects. Now I saved both loops as seperate files to use them in beatmaker for the iPhone. The loop without effects loops perfectly, but the loop with effectsdoesn't. It starts a little late and doesn't loop right. The problem I'm guessing is that my computer is to bad to play it back and save itcorrectly. Because when I play the loop with effects on reason it plays fine but when I save it and try to use it somewhere else it plays crappy. Anyone haveany idea what could be up. I don't remember the effects I used off the top of my head but I believe they it was a flanger, reverb and a filter. Thanks

Originally Posted by Will0827

I'm working on a little something in reason. I made 2 identicle piano loops. One was recorded regular with no effects And on the other I added a couple effects. Now I saved both loops as seperate files to use them in beatmaker for the iPhone. The loop without effects loops perfectly, but the loop with effects doesn't. It starts a little late and doesn't loop right. The problem I'm guessing is that my computer is to bad to play it back and save it correctly. Because when I play the loop with effects on reason it plays fine but when I save it and try to use it somewhere else it plays crappy. Anyone have any idea what could be up. I don't remember the effects I used off the top of my head but I believe they it was a flanger, reverb and a filter. Thanks
Use ASIO4All, it'll solve all of those crappy playback problems you are experiencing with your sound card/interface.

Man how yall dudes feel about using these loops dudes be finding. I mean Polow uses them but he makes hits. Isn't it the same as sampling?

I'm a noob to production so please dont flame
laugh.gif

How come when i bounce my track in logic, and play it in itunes, it sounds all kinds of distorted in the bass and the kicks? What can i do to prevent this?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

laugh.gif

How come when i bounce my track in logic, and play it in itunes, it sounds all kinds of distorted in the bass and the kicks? What can i do to prevent this?

thats called clipping... simply means ya *$%+ is too %%#+%+* loud... turn ya bass and kicks down... learn about EQing...

Alright, thanks for pointin me in the right direction.

Originally Posted by bornagain

recommendations as in what? How to use them or which brands?

Im having problems with some loops i got from beatmaker on my iphone. Im using acid pro with the loops from beatmaker and they dont sound the same on acid proas they do on beatmaker. On beatmaker it plays the loop back normally and cuts it off at the end of the bar but it still maintains its original speed., but onacid the loop plays as the speed of the project and not its original bmp. Is there anyway i can make the loops sound the same as they do on beatmaker.Beatmaker does allow you to save wavs of whatever you make but for some reason they dont play right. So i rather use the sounds and put it together in asequencer. Thanks.

FlipMastaJay wrote:
laugh.gif

that red light is a $+!%$
laugh.gif

Been producing for a good 4 1/2 years and just now checking into this thread.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom