Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Guys...I just got Reason 3.0...and a KORG Microkontrol last month. How do you put beats on soundclick??? And one more thing...I'm a little embarassed..but are there any tips for me about Reason 3.0? I just got it, and it's a little confusing. thanks. maybe you guys were as confused as me when you first got it...maybe. thanks a lot.

Is there a way to get Reason Sounds off of the program as wav. files or should I just upgrade from FL studio?

Plus how good is the Mbox? Does it clean up the sound of recording? Do you make beats on Protools or do you just record on it?
Beats by Half Amazin'!
Treasury Productions​
TEAMSSB

Quote:
Plus how good is the Mbox? Does it clean up the sound of recording? Do you make beats on Protools or do you just record on it?

Mbox is 4/5 stars for me good interface ... I mean your vocals sound good thru it, but sound is always gonna be determined by your mic - i suggest you spend 3-400 on a mic, and get some good pro tools compressors

Yea Time, cant wait to get that reason 4 its gonna be a beast

^ Thanks guys. Sorry I unloaded so much questions :lol:
laugh.gif

^I hate producer blocks. I've been in that mode for bout a month ago. Don't rush it I guess cuz I don't know bout ya'll, but when I come out of a producer block, I COME OUT WIT FIRE!!
Beats by Half Amazin'!
Treasury Productions​
TEAMSSB

maybe you take too much/little and then duplicate. what i do is go into loop play mode. then i highlight the part that i wanna loop. i play it. if it doesn't sound like a seamless loop, i take/add a bit to make it right.

trip - make sure it starts a 1/1/00 on sync and ends at 5/1/00

I know that i had that prob. in pro tools and when i'd go to repeat it, it was off a lil

once i make my beat...lets say its 8 tracks

i open PTools - set the markers for 1/1/00 - 5/1//00 - so its a 4 bar loop

I have PT set as the master and MPC slave
so anytime i press play record in PT , it will trigger the mpc
now i just solo the each track until they're recorded and then i will eventually have the 4 bar loops in PT
after that - i copy the 4 bar loops for about 2 min 50 secs or however long the song will be
then cut delete to make drops for hook and verse, intro, outro
if it sounds to bland, i close it, and add diff. sounds to fill the track, then add those to the already sequenced out body of the track

Next mix individually make sure its a nice rough mix and then , i can rap to it

couple of questions...sorry if it's been asked

im kinda starting to get into the producer thing...i've used Fruity Loops for a while but i want to get more serious...im gonna get a Macbook Pro in the next few months and wanted to know if anybody could suggest a nice keyboard,programs,ect... i could use to start off with...

Back
Top Bottom