Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Mever mind time - I do that type of grouping, but I thought you were talking about Pro Tools type of grouping where you raise levels and put effects on one track and it applies to all ...
myspace.com/hwflossss

I have hardware (pause) but that's just for practice and if other producers want to use...I'd say 70% is from software programs...there just more readily available and not time consuming as most gear

Btw does anyone use Kontakt and how is it for drums?
myspace.com/hwflossss

I had reason but my MIDI controller broke so i never learned how to use it

Is pattern arrangement hard?

About how long does it take to get a real good hang of the program?

I swear by FL 6 and a few VSTs ... but ima pretty computer-inclined person so I should be able to learn quick..
--------------------------------

THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Reason is the truth, Pattern arrangement is as simple as you see in times print screen illustration

Takes about month to get in a groove and understanding everything...quicker if you watch youtube tutorials
myspace.com/hwflossss

new gear! Behringer bcf2000 Works seamlessly with reason. Time you NEED this!

2nqgl1.jpg
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!
"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

Looking for software. What do you guys think of Magix Entertainment Music Maker 11 Deluxe? It's cheaper than Reason and FL. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM GALACTUS AIN'T NO CLOUD
FOUNDER​

Software to do what? record audio or make beats?

Also can anyone name some good VST's like Sampletank or Hypersonic...Just looking for some solid opinions
myspace.com/hwflossss

Having a problem with my MPC:

When I connect my mpc to my mac or PC to drag drums/samples to the flash card, I get "cannot copy because there is not enough space" but theres 70 MB left on the damn flash card and the total size on the drums I'm tryna add are less than 5 MB. What da hell is wrong with my flash card???
Team Memphis, TN
D Cinn - "Tha Promotion 2:Grind Mode"Out Now!!!
They gonna hate you before they love you​
Debut album "It'z Real Round Here" COMING SOON 4th quarter 2007​

Is rewiring Fruity loops with reason a good way to produce also, or should i go strictly with reason?
TEAMYANKE​

If your comfortable using FL and you like some of reasons sounds then i would only rewire to use some of reasons sounds other wise if your trying to just use FLs sequencer and reasons sounds, i wouldn't do that cause its a pain switching back and forth to change sounds. If your comfortable using reason jus use reason. reason is that piff anyways.
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!

"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

ive got FL Studio 7xxl, and an M-Audio midi controller.
Im not sure how to fully layout samples to seperate keys on the keyboard so I can sequence my own drums manually.
If anyone knows of a good tutorial on doing this let me know.

Okay finally got my M-audio Keyrig 49, where are the best tutorials to learn how to use reason 4 better, cause I don't like the way the keyrig works with FL Studio. Also is there anyway to get the volume of the sounds to be even no matter how hard you press the keys cause I like playing the keys lightly and they sound to low when I do.
TEAMYANKE​

Quote:
highlight, ctrl + g... i cant believe yall make beats without grouping...id get an instand headache lookin at them lil red marks tryin to put a beat together...

Can you please tell me what is grouping for? I'm new to Reason and sometimes it is a @#%$ pain. Yes, I do look at all those damn red marks. Is there any easier way to do this????? thanks a lot man.

Back
Top Bottom