Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

Where the handsome dudes of NT at? We have 2 hrs to "dress better", J. Crew preferred. We hitting up all downtown bars and asking girls to see their phones. Vote for Steezy and dip.

It's not about the fit, its not about fashion, its not about the prize, and its not about even about Steezy. It's about NT. Dudes don't simply come at us without repercussions.

Preparing to go out now. Gotchu.

Please. Stay in Nike Retro and the Polo thread. NT or not, the outfit is wack. The guy he's competing against has a better outfit, plain and simple.

if we are going to base it off the outfit, neither one of us should be on top as there are better fits, thats the truth, unfortunately its really not about the fit no more like it should be, but you are free to vote for whoever.

Lol @ NTers not realizing that this has escalated far beyond an issue of who dresses better.

Just plain salty at this point.

keep refreshin this thread and refreshin the poll to see how close it is. this is like a finals game 7 bout 

Lol @ NTers not realizing that this has escalated far beyond an issue of who dresses better.

Just plain salty at this point.

at this point i rather have Vlad come from behind for the win as long as this guy Jace dont get it. :lol:

Man there is too much time left. That is like the Wizards with a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter vs the Heat. Wouldn't want to coach the Wizards in that situatron.

Please. Stay in Nike Retro and the Polo thread. NT or not, the outfit is wack. The guy he's competing against has a better outfit, plain and simple.
If I tell you that you're cool and original, then proceed on complimenting you on how you are able to not blend in with the crowd.

Will you leave ?

Thnx friend.
grin.gif
I am cool and original and now you guys are family? Please. You guys go at his neck in every thread, but now that he's in a contest he's fam.
laugh.gif
You got it.

cmon bruh, not now....i swear tomorrow we go back to normal, ill make a thread bombed with pics of myself including the cheetah/red pants pic and things will get back to normal, but not tonight...lol

If I tell you that you're cool and original, then proceed on complimenting you on how you are able to not blend in with the crowd.

Will you leave ?

Thnx friend.>D

I am cool and original and now you guys are family? Please. You guys go at his neck in every thread, but now that he's in a contest he's fam. :lol: You got it.

Pretty much.

It's more about jace coming at NT sideways than anything.
One of the main reasons everyone's banding together and getting
things done.

Will you leave ?

Thnx friend.>D

I am cool and original and now you guys are family? Please. You guys go at his neck in every thread, but now that he's in a contest he's fam. :lol: You got it.

View media item 291684

your thong is showing.

Now i wanna know how did Ksteezy's vote count go from 26.59% when the poll refreshed after i voted, to 26.58% when i just voted off my cellphone? Something isn't kosher about their scale...:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom