Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

No luck with the mamba but I got you one of the best adult stars to support you. Lock up the victory bro

Ill check on kobe in a bit.
nthat.gif

devil.gif

Please. Stay in Nike Retro and the Polo thread. NT or not, the outfit is wack. The guy he's competing against has a better outfit, plain and simple.
If I tell you that you're cool and original, then proceed on complimenting you on how you are able to not blend in with the crowd.

Will you leave ?

Thnx friend.>D

I am cool and original and now you guys are family? Please. You guys go at his neck in every thread, but now that he's in a contest he's fam. :lol: You got it.

View media item 291684

Are you an anti social orphan? don't you know how family works?

sUNiversal gets NTer of the year, i cant see anyone topping that....lol

im humbled by the power of this site, true story, this is just some BS style contest, but to see this forum come together like this shows us we can pull together for much more worthwhile causes.

so many :pimp: emoticons to express this i wont be able to fit them in my browser.

As was stated in the original post, this thread is not about what men's style is or what we think it should be. It's not about the outfits you like or dislike. It's all about doing what we can to help a fellow NTer out. Regardless of your opinions of Steezy, dude is a part of NT. We clown each other, rustle one anothers jimmies, and band together when we can help one of our own. Simple as that.

Now I know there are some naysayers in here. You may not like Steezy. You may not like the leopard toms. You may not like the outfit. You may like his wife. You may not like the plethora of pictures he's posted. You may despise J. Crew simply by association. None of that matters right now. He's a NTer we can help out. So I'm going to tell you guys just like I told my own mother. Just vote.

sUNiversal gets NTer of the year, i cant see anyone topping that....lol

im humbled by the power of this site, true story, this is just some BS style contest, but to see this forum come together like this shows us we can pull together for much more worthwhile causes.

so many :pimp: emoticons to express this i wont be able to fit them in my browser.
No problem papi. Just send us a couple spreads of the your sister in law and we'll be straight.

Back
Top Bottom