Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

sUNiversal gets NTer of the year, i cant see anyone topping that....lol

im humbled by the power of this site, true story, this is just some BS style contest, but to see this forum come together like this shows us we can pull together for much more worthwhile causes.

so many :pimp: emoticons to express this i wont be able to fit them in my browser.

No problem. Follow me on twitter she said you cute don't steal my girl bruh lol. I got 2 more good ones that might help one got like 5 mill followers.

No problem. Follow me on twitter she said you cute don't steal my girl bruh lol. I got 2 more good ones that might help one got like 5 mill followers.

show me where she says im cute, ill infinitely rustle my wife's jimmies with that :lol:

whats your twitter?....im a complete noob at twitter bro...lol

im humbled by the power of this site, true story, this is just some BS style contest, but to see this forum come together like this shows us we can pull together for much more worthwhile causes.

so many :pimp: emoticons to express this i wont be able to fit them in my browser.

Who else you got? Hurry up only 1 hour 30 min left :lol:

Last edited:
Meanwhile.....Powerballin cashing his oversized check for 3 drinks with Ninjahood.

Both of them with the :smh:  look on their face.

at this point i wish powerballin was here even if it was to drop salt :lol:

Meth where you at, we need dad to celebrate with us :rofl:

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 thats insane!

show me where she says im cute, ill infinitely rustle my wife's jimmies with that :lol:

I'll be waiting for the divorce thread. :nerd:

:lol: All jokes.

View media item 291750You are a gentleman and a scholar

I got a warning from Meth earlier today about putting the links in the black/blue 1s thread. Said it was technically spam, but was cool about it.

Like I said, trust me, Meth is watching this thread.

I'll be waiting for the divorce thread. :nerd:

:lol: All jokes.

It's all jokes until Mrs. Steezy puts the paws on Elkin.

You guys are hilarious. Posting all this on twitta

Will you marry me?

No luck with the mamba but I got you one of the best adult stars to support you. Lock up the victory bro

View media item 291700
Ill check on kobe in a bit.
Dam you da man word to nas. :smokin

Meanwhile.....Powerballin cashing his oversized check for 3 drinks with Ninjahood.

Both of them with the :smh:  look on their face.

:rofl:

Sophie dee without her makeup

View media item 291758
wouldnt stop me tho :evil:

Numbers havn't really bumped much though. I would've excepted at least a 3-4% bump as a result of her tweet.

:nthat:
:rofl:

This thread is too much.
Ksteezy, tread lightly with rustling your wife jimmies with the Sophie Dee. We would like to hear from you again after the contest..... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom