Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

Is that the girl with the red hair? Shes bad 
devil.gif
 if she's legal 
laugh.gif

My dude Suni!!!

I don't care what anyone says this is thread of the year!! Got pronstars helping the cause too!!

Last edited:
Up by 1.25%

Come on NT, let's not get cocky. Still got an hour and ten minutes left on the clock. It's crunch time. Let's keep our eyes on the prize and bring this one home for NIKETALK.

I can't wait any longer. That hour and 8 minutes needs to end now. We have to keep this lead NT. 

SuNiversal fails to remember that most of the followers of these p0rnstars are thirsty *** NTers who already know about the contest. :lol:

j/k

Steezy about to win a style contest and got the complement from a p0rnstar today.....what am I doing wrong in life!? :smh:

As was stated in the original post, this thread is not about what men's style is or what we think it should be. It's not about the outfits you like or dislike. It's all about doing what we can to help a fellow NTer out. Regardless of your opinions of Steezy, dude is a part of NT. We clown each other, rustle one anothers jimmies, and band together when we can help one of our own. Simple as that.

Now I know there are some naysayers in here. You may not like Steezy. You may not like the leopard toms. You may not like the outfit. You may like his wife. You may not like the plethora of pictures he's posted. You may despise J. Crew simply by association. None of that matters right now. He's a NTer we can help out. So I'm going to tell you guys just like I told my own mother. Just vote.
#UniteToFormVoltron

I can't wait any longer. That hour and 8 minutes needs to end now. We have to keep this lead NT. 
Yeah, man. It might be his tactic to wait until the last minute before he has his goonies charge in at full force while we're not watching :frown:

Yeah, man. It might be his tactic to wait until the last minute before he has his goonies charge in at full force while we're not watching :frown:

i thought he was holding out with his IG but he pulled that ace too early in the day....lol

Yeah, man. It might be his tactic to wait until the last minute before he has his goonies charge in at full force while we're not watching
frown.gif
Which is why we must remain vigilant. We're too close and came too far to lose now.

No luck with the mamba but I got you one of the best adult stars to support you. Lock up the victory bro

Ill check on kobe in a bit.
What is Mrs Steezy going to think
Meanwhile.....Powerballin cashing his oversized check for 3 drinks with Ninjahood.

Both of them with the 
mean.gif
 look on their face.
Stop it. You guys are trying to ride hard on the guy and you dont even know if he had anything to do with it.

I am about to go to sleep. Hopefully I wake up to Christmas.

Man NinjaHood needs to have the game winning vote for this to be 100% magical.

#MarchMadness

Back
Top Bottom