Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

to whoever started this thread can you please go back and rework that first post?
theres 0 context as to what this thread is actually about.
lets make everything about race? what about race? which race? what are we actually talking about here?

the title caught my interest, first post had no context... im confused dawg.
There are many here who know what the first post is exactly about, as it was made with them in mind.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican aepps20 aepps20 P Present debso debso blastercombo blastercombo Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius M Mark Antony nawghtyhare nawghtyhare @alchemist_iq, sugafree sugafree storm2006 storm2006 RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

to whoever started this thread can you please go back and rework that first post?
theres 0 context as to what this thread is actually about.
lets make everything about race? what about race? which race? what are we actually talking about here?

the title caught my interest, first post had no context... im confused dawg.

If you have to ask, the thread ain't for you.

Reminds me of those bootleg t shirts of the month back in the 90's :lol:

e39.jpg

We literally have a thread called "The Thread about Nothing"...but this one needs "context" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
EXACTLY.

I am still buggin' at the fact that when I go from Manhattan to Brooklyn or the Bronx, Queens even? That this thread does not show up in the search function! It shows up while I am in Midtown, but no place else!

Hopefully reading through this thread, you'll find some valuable information in regard to the history and the struggle for Black rights in this country, then around the world. The first few pages are key, as there are some tidbits on how certain groups became well off, being able to create generational wealth, that of which has been purposefully denied to Black people here in america.

This thread was created as a rebuttal to the whites and model minority here on NikeTalk, those who claim that we, Black people, Make Everything About Race.

123917867_10222801004307611_3667130657326619321_n.jpg

Last edited:
Two things.
1. Descendants of African Slaves in America do have a rougher path in order to run for the office of President. Considering the dirt one has to go through while in the Black experience, rarely will there be one who'll pass through the election gauntlet unscathed. The way they went after Obama about his not being born in the US, and then his affiliation with Jeremiah Wright, who didn't hide how he felt about white supremacy, proved that his Blackness was not in question BY them. They indeed were rougher on Michelle, and I am still pissed about that.
2. Kamala does indeed have some explaining to do, and while on stage? It will get hot for her, FROM the people who put her there. She has some work to do.

if we recommend books will you read them in entirety or just the first page and come back asking for a synopsis?
Recommend! if i haven't read them already ill grab them up, expanding the library is never opposed.
(side note 4pf sade? lol)
Hopefully reading through this thread, you'll find some valuable information in regard to the history and the struggle for Black rights in this country, then around the world. The first few pages are key, as there are some tidbits on how certain groups became well off, being able to create generational wealth, that of which has been purposefully denied to Black people here in america.

This thread was created as a rebuttal to the whites and model minority here on NikeTalk, those who claim that we, Black people, Make Everything About Race.

123917867_10222801004307611_3667130657326619321_n.jpg

i read through some pages (first page i missed someones post about the thread being about systematic racism) so my bad on that.

theres racist ****as on NT?! :smh:

Recommend! if i haven't read them already ill grab them up, expanding the library is never opposed.
(side note 4pf sade? lol)

i read through some pages (first page i missed someones post about the thread being about systematic racism) so my bad on that.

theres racist ****as on NT?! :smh:
Yeah a fat, unkempt, disheveled, hygienically challenged reseller recently revealed himself as such, as well as this guy.....
I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

There are many others here, but with members here calling them out and then challenging them, they've seemed to return to their shameful hiding places for the moment. Every now and again, they try and come into this thread, then saying what you've said...
tenor.gif

lmaoooooooooooo good luck with ya little thread all 4 of ya pushing it.

It's like many cannot handle being rejected by those they wish to try and belittle, because people, especially little racist pricks, they feel a NEED to be, and then be where, they cannot be through privilege.

Opinions | Black women saved the Democrats. Don’t make us do it again.
Without our support, the president-elect would be preparing a powerful speech about how despite his defeat, the nation needs to stand together as a united people to blunt the effects of President Trump’s white supremacist reign. Instead, thanks to wins powered largely by the turnout in places like Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Philadelphia, Biden and the first Black woman to serve as vice president, Kamala D. Harris, are preparing to take office.

Back
Top Bottom