Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

695EFF2C-9F8C-4617-8ADD-1AC73F15B1BB.png

Opinions | Black women saved the Democrats. Don’t make us do it again.
Without our support, the president-elect would be preparing a powerful speech about how despite his defeat, the nation needs to stand together as a united people to blunt the effects of President Trump’s white supremacist reign. Instead, thanks to wins powered largely by the turnout in places like Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee and Philadelphia, Biden and the first Black woman to serve as vice president, Kamala D. Harris, are preparing to take office.

Not that her opinion matters at all but it is WILD how Eva Longoria tried to discredit black women giving all of the credit to Latinas:

This is why when black people fight for rights, it has to be for black people only because when others fight for rights, black people are excluded.

I'm disgusted by these latin celebs that pop up after hard fought minor bits of progress to try and diminish the accomplishment like they don't realize a win for black people is a win for them as wall.

I really do hope this administration can follow through on all the expectations people have of them. I really do.
With Black women having some semblance of power and influence to wield either at home or abroad, when has success NOT followed?

I can point to several situations, especially while Sirleaf was in charge of the African union, where Black women unified dissenting opinions, then creating prosperous leadership.

I'm disgusted by these latin celebs that pop up after hard fought minor bits of progress to try and diminish the accomplishment like they don't realize a win for black people is a win for them as wall.
bb7a74be2ce818aaf0203703349401e77ad25c08.jpg

a lot of them lack education, im half puerto rican and never denied my roots..
there was more africans moved into the Caribbeans and latin countries than were moved into the united states.. but no light is ever shed on this so many are clueless.

the only divide between latinos and blacks is mental and its disgusting, we should band together rather than divide. i would go a bit deeper but NT be censoring ****.
eac0bf8a4695a828fb455f6b21530b8c.jpg

535b665fac51276d6a463db2ec34e56f.jpg

both pictures are from the caribbeans.

bb7a74be2ce818aaf0203703349401e77ad25c08.jpg

a lot of them lack education, im half puerto rican and never denied my roots..
there was more africans moved into the Caribbeans and latin countries than were moved into the united states.. but no light is ever shed on this so many are clueless.

the only divide between latinos and blacks is mental and its disgusting, we should band together rather than divide. i would go a bit deeper but NT be censoring ****.
eac0bf8a4695a828fb455f6b21530b8c.jpg

535b665fac51276d6a463db2ec34e56f.jpg

both pictures are from the caribbeans.
Half puerto rican?

Are you speaking of your nationality, or your racial background?

With Black women having some semblance of power and influence to wield either at home or abroad, when has success NOT followed?

I can point to several situations, especially while Sirleaf was in charge of the African union, where Black women unified dissenting opinions, then creating prosperous leadership.
I can potentially see a path where this is the start of real change in this country but I'm not getting my hopes up and I don't have any expectations besides the status quo

I can potentially see a path where this is the start of real change in this country but I'm not getting my hopes up and I don't have any expectations besides the status quo
Racism and sexism will always be here, but Black women in the example given by Simone Sanders, who happens to be only 30 years old, and then Stacy Abrams, combined with The Squad? I look forward to them making white america incredibly uncomfortable. In that discomfort, change will occur. The tenor may not be immediate, but the reverberations will be felt nationwide. Just watch.

This, is needed.

Back
Top Bottom