Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

RESEARCH FINDS THAT RACISM, SEXISM, AND STATUS FEARS DROVE TRUMP VOTERS
Two new studies suggest Trump broadened the Republican Party's appeal by tapping into deep-seated anxieties and prejudices.

America is the world's dominant superpower, and white Christian males sit at the top of our nation's food chain. That's the right and proper hierarchy, and it's under serious threat.

When blue-collar whites heard that implied message from Donald Trump, many realized it aligned with their own beliefs. As a result, they broke with precedent to support the Republican candidate for president.

That's the conclusion of a new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the latest to analyze what drove Trump voters (aside from traditional party affiliation). Other recently published studies have pointed to the appeal of authoritarianism, or plain old racism and sexism.

University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana Mutz reports a key group of voters—those who switched parties to vote for Trump—were motivated by the vision of a frightening fall in social status. In short, they feared they were in the process of losing their previously privileged positions.

Racism and sexism will always be here, but Black women in the example given by Simone Sanders, who happens to be only 30 years old, and then Stacy Abrams, combined with The Squad? I look forward to them making white america incredibly uncomfortable. In that discomfort, change will occur. The tenor may not be immediate, but the reverberations will be felt nationwide. Just watch.

This, is needed.

And Black, Latino, and Muslim men need to have their backs. Can't keep having them step up while we try to toe the line.

1605065218396.png

i thought you were making a joke about how people say it's about class, not race. why are you putting it in a thread about race? can you read?

People discriminate based on race as well as religion so while not about race, which was obviously clear to me when I made the original post I figured it’s not so far removed from the topic of race so it would be ok here. You’re the only one who seems to have an issue with it, which also means that there is no issue, so that’s enough from you on the matter, thanks.

People discriminate based on race as well as religion so while not about race, which was obviously clear to me when I made the original post I figured it’s not so far removed from the topic of race so it would be ok here. You’re the only one who seems to have an issue with it, which also means that there is no issue, so that’s enough from you on the matter, thanks.

lol how about you just don't post fake news next time lil man

kthxbye

lol how about you just don't post fake news next time lil man

kthxbye

was it fake? I haven’t heard that it was.

post a link from a credible source showing that it’s fake. I just saw the video and didn’t look further into it.

But post the link for everybody else because you’re blocked now, sis.

post a link from a credible source showing that it’s fake. I just saw the video and didn’t look further into it.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.44.55 PM.png

unless he thinks the burden of proof = a video from tik tok ("credible source"). also lol at him for blocking me for something so minor & bro def a misogynist based off his sis comment

Last edited:

It's fake.

Stop being annoying. It was covered pages ago. You're the one that's late.

RESEARCH FINDS THAT RACISM, SEXISM, AND STATUS FEARS DROVE TRUMP VOTERS
Two new studies suggest Trump broadened the Republican Party's appeal by tapping into deep-seated anxieties and prejudices.

America is the world's dominant superpower, and white Christian males sit at the top of our nation's food chain. That's the right and proper hierarchy, and it's under serious threat.

When blue-collar whites heard that implied message from Donald Trump, many realized it aligned with their own beliefs. As a result, they broke with precedent to support the Republican candidate for president.

That's the conclusion of a new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the latest to analyze what drove Trump voters (aside from traditional party affiliation). Other recently published studies have pointed to the appeal of authoritarianism, or plain old racism and sexism.

University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana Mutz reports a key group of voters—those who switched parties to vote for Trump—were motivated by the vision of a frightening fall in social status. In short, they feared they were in the process of losing their previously privileged positions.

Water is wet.

Back
Top Bottom