Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

This one caught me off guard bc they usually have a mixed kid in the picture. In this one they basically implied that dude is in a stepdad type role. Nothing wrong with it, I just noticed an influx of interracial relationships in commercials recently, and I don't even watch that much tv.

Somewhat related: to the black dudes that would date a white chick, let's say she has a full white daughter that's around 3, would you feel comfortable running errands with just you and the child? I would feel slightly uncomfortable bc I'm sure people might find it suspicious.

A lot of Black Women that have lighter-skinned babies already have to answer questions about whether or not their is actually their child and if they stole the kid from somewhere.

I wouldn't wish ANY black man be placed in such a situation.

Speaking of swirl.....

Clarence Thomas’ Wife Gleefully Cheered On White Supremacists At The Capitol
Social media users think Justice Thomas should be impeached over his wife's failure to censure herself after continually sharing far-right extremist conspiracy theories on Facebook.

Reckonings continue inside the Beltway as public figures continue to be exposed for their blatant complicity regarding the violent mob who attacked Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

The latest is that of Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas who on Jan. 6 posted two disparaging posts on Facebook aligning with the baseless claims to overturn the outcome of the election, while sending support to the majority white, violent mob that attacked the Capitol.

For the past 18 months, Ginni Thomas, the wife of Justice Clarence Thomas, and other conservatives have plied the White House with memos and suggestions about which people to fire — and who should replace them.

President Trump has generally treated Ms. Thomas’s suggestions coolly, passing them off to advisers, according to people familiar with Ms. Thomas’s efforts. But since the end of the Senate impeachment trial, the president has become more distrustful of the people filling the ranks of government and has been giving those recommendations a closer look.

The memos from Ms. Thomas were first reported by Axios.

Among Ms. Thomas’s top targets have been officials at the National Security Council, the former head of the White House personnel office, Sean Doocey, and other top White House aides. Another target was Jessie K. Liu, who recently left her job as the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia for a job in the Treasury Department that was later withdrawn by the White House.

Ms. Thomas, a politically active conservative who for nearly seven years has led a group called Groundswell, also successfully lobbied for a role for Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II, the former attorney general of Virginia who is now the acting deputy secretary of homeland security.

Conscious Melanated Minds Observe As White America Falls Victim To It’s Own Violent And Barbaric Nature

Conscious melanated minds rejoice as the tragic system of white supremacy collapses on itself.
1610472591471.png

We are witnessing the beginning of the end for the tragic system of white supremacy, which the great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing informed us is based on the fear of genetic annihilation by way of the melanated masses.

Caucasian peoples of America have grown apart from their initial unified goal of command, conquer, and colonize. In the 1600’s, the Europeans who came to America were on the same page for the most part. Their passionate disdain and hatred of melanated peoples unified them in their conquests and wars.

Now that there is no more land to steal, no more tombs to raid, no more artifacts to recover, no more gold mines to discover, no more melanated peoples to colonize, their unity has grown stale. As we have seen recently, people who proclaim to want to “make America great again” are attacking their own centers of operations. Violence, stand-offs, and riots are happening between the American caucasian population because the tragic system of white supremacy has not fulfilled its promises to its followers. The same way dogs in the backyard will fight amongst themselves when there’s not enough food to go around. The ravenous nature of the caucazoid has become the “Achilles’ heel” of the tragic system of white supremacy that has plagued the earth and its original peoples for quite some time.

Conscious Melanated Minds Observe As White America Falls Victim To It’s Own Violent And Barbaric Nature

Conscious melanated minds rejoice as the tragic system of white supremacy collapses on itself.
1610472591471.png

We are witnessing the beginning of the end for the tragic system of white supremacy, which the great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing informed us is based on the fear of genetic annihilation by way of the melanated masses.

Caucasian peoples of America have grown apart from their initial unified goal of command, conquer, and colonize. In the 1600’s, the Europeans who came to America were on the same page for the most part. Their passionate disdain and hatred of melanated peoples unified them in their conquests and wars.

Now that there is no more land to steal, no more tombs to raid, no more artifacts to recover, no more gold mines to discover, no more melanated peoples to colonize, their unity has grown stale. As we have seen recently, people who proclaim to want to “make America great again” are attacking their own centers of operations. Violence, stand-offs, and riots are happening between the American caucasian population because the tragic system of white supremacy has not fulfilled its promises to its followers. The same way dogs in the backyard will fight amongst themselves when there’s not enough food to go around. The ravenous nature of the caucazoid has become the “Achilles’ heel” of the tragic system of white supremacy that has plagued the earth and its original peoples for quite some time.

Parasites need hosts lest they feed on themselves.

1610476749863.png

The Zulu kingdom, centered on the southeast coast of southern Africa between the Drakensburg Mountains and the Indian Ocean, surfaced in the early 19th century under the command of the great Zulu warrior-king Shaka. The Zulu nation in the beginning had no problem with the British, who founded it as the colony Natal, on the southern border of Zululand in the 1840s. But the British eventually saw the Zulu as a threat.

In the 1870s, spurred by a desire for trade and profit (diamonds were discovered in South Africa in the late 1860s), the British sought more control. They brought the Zulu, other independent African nations, and the Boer republics of South Africa under their rule. This set the stage was set for war. In December 1878, Sir Henry Bartle Frere, the British High Commissioner in South Africa, gave an ultimatum to the Zulu ruler, Cetshwayo kaMpande, to break up his army and hand over control of his nation to England. The ultimatum expired, without response from Cetshwayo, on January 11, 1879. This was probably what Britain expected and hoped for; if the Zulu could be forced to fight, the English thought, they'd quickly lose to the superior Imperial army.
At first, the invasion was very one-sided. On January 12, redcoats defeated the warriors of Zulu Chief Sihayo kaXongo in the Batshe valley, along the Natal-Zulu border. Britain led their central army to camp at Isandlwana, the base of a 300-foot tall sandstone outcrop. Britain expected an attack but didn't anticipate that 25,000 Zulu warriors would converge nor that they would, in the span of about three hours, nearly wipe out the British army stationed there that day. Some 1,300 British soldiers and their African allies died; only 55 redcoats survived. Isandlwana was the worst defeat in British colonial history and, ironically, the death knell for the Zulu nation.

The British Empire was not going to sit back and take that quietly. As a result of the Zulu victory, the British army with more finances and military history was reinforced until they had so many troops that they eventually won the war. British forces reached the Zulu capital, Ulundi, by the end of June. On July 4, 1879, in the last great battle of the war, Lord Chelmsford's troops defeated the Zulu army. King Cetshwayo soon surrendered, and Zululand came under British rule until the reign of Nelson Mandela.

I've been reading about the treatment of women in China for a few years now, and it is disgusting.

My daughter never wants to go there again and she was 13 at the time. Their poor treatment of not only women, but Black women is very disgusting and horrible.

My heart goes out to my fellow Muslims brothers and sisters there - these re-education camps are merely nothing but concentration camps. Disgusting.

That is pretty disgusting, any action from any other governments?

Everybody is turning a blind eye.

They just expanded making more of these camps.

Everybody is turning a blind eye.

They just expanded making more of these camps.

Let’s see what happens in this new administration.

I’m currently reading A Promised Land by Barack Obama. I’ve lost a lot respect for him because of the way he handled the Rev. Jeremiah Wright fiasco. Allowing his own ambition to isolate a man that was vocally expressing the truth and frustrations of race from an African American view. The same views that supposedly “spark” Obama’s affirmation of his own racial identity.

Obama should have followed the political decision of Rev. Ralph Warnock when the GOP tried to sound bite his black theology views regarding America stance towards Blacks and foreign countries; ignore it. Warnock didn’t denounce it or turn his back on his own core belief.

In his book he used the word ‘Black Radicalism’ - as if Rev. Wright views were radical. :smh:

I have a feeling after reading this book, I’ll have the same views about Michelle Obama.

Last edited:
I’m currently reading A Promised Land by Barack Obama. I’ve lost a lot respect for him because of the way he handled the Rev. Jeremiah Wright fiasco. Allowing his own ambition to isolate a man that was vocally expressing the truth and frustrations of race from an African American view. The same views that supposedly “spark” Obama’s

Obama should have followed the political decision of Rev. Ralph Warnock when the GOP tried to sound bite his black theology views regarding America stance towards Blacks and foreign countries; ignore it. Warnock didn’t denounce it or turn his back on his own core belief.

In his book he used the word ‘Black Radicalism’ - as if Rev. Wright views were radical. :smh:

I have a feeling after reading this book, I’ll have the same views about Michelle Obama.
Barack is a moderate, definitely not an activist. However, Michelle has always been the true power behind him, giving him instant cred due to her authenticity. If left up to his own devices, I am certain that Barack would not come off as cool as he does. I still admire his prose, albeit vanilla in many spots.

Back
Top Bottom