Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

This **** don't even seen real, man :smh:
1613797174697.png

It is amazing that my name can be brought up so many times in a thread I never had any part of. Let me start by saying I am truly sorry for any disruption I may have caused unintentionally. To me, in my world I live in, I do not live with race and skin color at the forefront of my mind. Is that my fault or problem? No. Thats just how I was raised. Color meant nothing and means nothing now. I have engaged in several arguments about how an athlete should conduct and carry themselves and solely because my opinion differed from some, I was branded a certain type of person. That in itself is unfortunate and a tell of how our society is. "If you dont see what I see you are wrong".
Never have I ever been labeled or classified as a certain type of person till I simply spoke my opinion here on NIKETALK. A forum originally about shoes. Which I enjoy with zero shame at all. My name and reputation has been dragged through the mud simply for a disagreement in opinion from the beginning. On a Last Dance Doc thread that I am banned from. Simply because I defended myself.
My quotes, have been rehashed several times in attempt to get me banned and or hated. When it all reality, if you look at all my quotes and the context around them its understandable to of what I said. Certain members make it a personal point to create issues out of nothing. Those are the same ones that will laugh at this quote btw. I have nothing against no one. But certain members want to make it personal and drive that agenda with them. I am sorry for that. If these same members want to continue to say things about me, where Im from etc, then its shows where their agenda lies. I spent months letting this all affect me. Now, I dont care.
Is everything about race? NO. Can you make it about that though? YES. Its up to ALL of us to make a choice of how we use our energy. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @Koufu. I truly am sorry for making you believe a certain way towards me.

To me, in my world I live in, I do not live with race and skin color at the forefront of my mind. Is that my fault or problem? No. Thats just how I was raised. Color meant nothing and means nothing now. I have engaged in several arguments about

A few things:

1- Google is free. Look up “white privilege”.

If you still don’t get it after a little reading and self examination then it’s a lost cause and that’s your problem and nobody else’s. People still will not accept that you are tone deaf and inconsiderate.

2- Nobody sympathizes with you or feels bad for you as a result of your privilege which you claim to be completely oblivious to.

3- It’s too bad that you feel that your reputation for being insensitive on issues of race (FYI RACE IS PART OF EVERYTHING, whether you choose to acknowledge this is a separate issue) has followed you around the entire site. Being insensitive and doubling Down on it tends to lend itself to a foul odor that cannot be washed out or wiped away with an apology that screams “I STILL DONT GET IT THIS COLOR STUFF IS A YOU PEOPLES PROBLEM NOT MINE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO LIVE LIFE ACKNOWLEDGING SKIN COLORS LOLZ! NOW SOMEONE FEEL BAD AND TAKE MY SIDE AND TELL ME THAT THE WAY IVE BEEN LIVING IS JUST FINE IN LIGHT OF THE SOCIAL AWAKENING OF 2020 😢😢😢

There is a great deal of growing up that needs to be done on your behalf. People can point you in the right direction, it Is up to you to take action.

4- While you’re at it (if you decide to do a little homework, which I doubt you will but I really do not give a single s*** whether you do or not) look up Barnor Hesse and the 8 White identities and report back on where you fall on the scale.

Here’s a start but I implore you to read further:
49C7B14F-B392-45B1-A27C-20F4F8DFEC45.jpeg

5- You’re not apologizing to DC and Khufu- you’re making yet another excuse for yourself.

6- Since you can’t figure out why your name is tagged so much in things that are race related it’s because people are disgusted with those that share your “I don’t see color, this is how I was raised” gimmick.

That may be your reality but that excuse is completely unacceptable outside of the friendly confines of wherever the hell you’re from.

Last edited:
A few things:

1- Google is free. Look up “white privilege”.

If you still don’t get it after a little reading and self examination then it’s a lost cause and that’s your problem and nobody else’s. People still will not accept that you are tone deaf and inconsiderate.

2- Nobody sympathizes with you or feels bad for you as a result of your privilege which you claim to be completely oblivious to.

3- It’s too bad that you feel that your reputation for being insensitive on issues of race (FYI RACE IS PART OF EVERYTHING, whether you choose to acknowledge this is a separate issue) has followed you around the entire site. Being insensitive and doubling Down on it tends to lend itself to a foul odor that cannot be washed out or wiped away with an apology that screams “I STILL DONT GET IT THIS COLOR STUFF IS A YOU PEOPLES PROBLEM NOT MINE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO LIVE LIFE ACKNOWLEDGING SKIN COLORS LOLZ! NOW SOMEONE FEEL BAD AND TAKE MY SIDE AND TELL ME THAT THE WAY IVE BEEN LIVING IS JUST FINE IN LIGHT OF THE SOCIAL AWAKENING OF 2020 😢😢😢

There is a great deal of growing up that needs to be done on your behalf. People can point you in the right direction, it Is up to you to take action.

4- While you’re at it (if you decide to do a little homework, which I doubt you will but I really do not give a single s*** whether you do or not) look up Barnor Hesse and the 8 White identities and report back on where you fall on the scale.

Here’s a start but I implore you to read further:
49C7B14F-B392-45B1-A27C-20F4F8DFEC45.jpeg

5- You’re not apologizing to DC and Khufu- you’re making yet another excuse for yourself.

6- Since you can’t figure out why your name is tagged so much in things that are race related it’s because people are disgusted with those that share your “I don’t see color, this is how I was raised” gimmick.

That may be your reality but that excuse is completely unacceptable outside of the friendly confines of wherever the hell you’re from.
You’d think that if someone were genuine in their approach, they’d at least try and spell your name right. Methodical Management Methodical Management

:lol: @ Starting off with saying he is sorry but proceeds to indirectly tell us it is the WORLD that "Makes everything about Race." I guess this would be the correct thread to post that in.

Never change JReppa.

Never change.

White people are finally realizing that white people are a problem, and this dude comes on a thread proving that white supremacy is THE problem, then states...
Is everything about race? NO. Can you make it about that though? YES. Its up to ALL of us to make a choice of how we use our energy. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Methodical Management Methodical Management this is why the comment on the asian culture thread was so stupid, the one about there being too many Black topics on NikeTalk, and all of them should be consolidated into one. People like that are far more concerned about making people like jrepp23 comfortable in his ignorance. They won't chastise him on his crap, they'd rather condense Black conversations, in order to make even the most blatant racist feel right at home. He isn't talking about them, because Black people are simply too sensitive, making EVERYTHING about race. Perhaps if Black people become more accepting.........work hard and keep their heads down, because as you know... If you do not call anyone white, nobody will call us Black.

Getting to Know the History of New York’s Schomburg Center

1613839085128.png

Arturo Alfonso Schomburg among Masons in April, 1922.
"History must restore what slavery took away, for it is the social damage of slavery that the present generation must repair and offset. Pride of race is the antidote to prejudice…” — Arturo Schomburg“

The Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture — originally named The Division of Negro Literature, History and Prints — opened in 1925 in Harlem, and thanks to the initial contributions in 1926 of the man for whom it was named, it flourished. Without any prior knowledge of the history, upon hearing his last name, you might make assumptions about his identity. Let’s set that record straight.

Arturo Alfonso Schomburg was born in Santurce, Puerto Rico. His mother was Black and his father was a Puerto Rican of German descent. Early on, he began collecting materials — books, documents, artifacts — to show African American and African contributions and achievements across the diaspora. His contribution exceeded 10,000 and, today, building upon his initial contribution, the collection at the library now stands at over 11 million pieces.

Schomburg, whose intellectual thoughts were integral to the Harlem Renaissance. famously provided one possible solution to racism and explained his passion for history with this quote: “history must restore what slavery took away.”

Today, the center bearing Schomburg’s name is a part of the New York Public Library system and not only considered a leading research center for the African Diaspora but also includes exhibits, performances, education programs, and fellowships. Even in the midst of a pandemic, it hosts livestream events, podcasts, online exhibitions, and oral histories such as Black New Yorkers, that explore a 400-year span of history. The library has a Black Liberation Reading List of recommended books from Toni Morrison’s The Bluest Eye to Claudia Rankine’s Citizen… and that’s just the adult list (I got work to do!). There’s also one for teens and kids.

Schomburg wasn’t solely a collector; he was a writer, activist, and scholar. He identified as Afro Latin American because that was who he is, and how he moved through the world. I, too, move through this world as Black and Puerto Rican, and I’m a writer. Like Schomburg, with my writing and collections of narratives, I can do my part to challenge this system that still actively seeks our harm and oppression.

Prior to starting this research, I was unaware that the library was created by someone who identified as Black and Puerto Rican, a mixed person with my exact heritage. But now I know. The Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture and its founder continue to remind us that despite repeated attempts at erasing our talents, our contributions to culture, music, the arts and sciences, we have and continue to be invaluable.

It is amazing that my name can be brought up so many times in a thread I never had any part of. Let me start by saying I am truly sorry for any disruption I may have caused unintentionally. To me, in my world I live in, I do not live with race and skin color at the forefront of my mind. Is that my fault or problem? No. Thats just how I was raised. Color meant nothing and means nothing now. I have engaged in several arguments about how an athlete should conduct and carry themselves and solely because my opinion differed from some, I was branded a certain type of person. That in itself is unfortunate and a tell of how our society is. "If you dont see what I see you are wrong".
Never have I ever been labeled or classified as a certain type of person till I simply spoke my opinion here on NIKETALK. A forum originally about shoes. Which I enjoy with zero shame at all. My name and reputation has been dragged through the mud simply for a disagreement in opinion from the beginning. On a Last Dance Doc thread that I am banned from. Simply because I defended myself.
My quotes, have been rehashed several times in attempt to get me banned and or hated. When it all reality, if you look at all my quotes and the context around them its understandable to of what I said. Certain members make it a personal point to create issues out of nothing. Those are the same ones that will laugh at this quote btw. I have nothing against no one. But certain members want to make it personal and drive that agenda with them. I am sorry for that. If these same members want to continue to say things about me, where Im from etc, then its shows where their agenda lies. I spent months letting this all affect me. Now, I dont care.
Is everything about race? NO. Can you make it about that though? YES. Its up to ALL of us to make a choice of how we use our energy. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @Koufu. I truly am sorry for making you believe a certain way towards me.
When someone sends a lengthy "apology", it's good to read the 1st and or the last sentence to determine if you want to read the rest or not. This is just horrible, and you were better off not saying anything. All it's gonna do is draw more negative attention towards you.

When someone sends a lengthy "apology", it's good to read the 1st and or the last sentence to determine if you want to read the rest or not. This is just horrible, and you were better off not saying anything. All it's gonna do is draw more negative attention towards you.
You are right. My words were kind of all over the place last night. It seems I continue to dig a deeper hole here. Over all I just wanted to apologize for my negative contributions to all this.

It’s hard for a lot to understand race relations because it’s so implanted in our conscience that light is right and dark is bad. being “forced” to see things is criminal in so many ways..
to ignore it means you’re contributing to it. For real for real..
Rules are made to be broken.. nothing wrong with feeling the injustice that occurs when dark and feeling furious/militant.
I cringe so hard when I hear folks call them selves “mutt” ... you are some one.. understand where you come from. And I ain’t talking pearly gates.. Even if it hurts.. there’s beauty in everything

1613845367796.png

30 years later, Wallace apologizes to marchers

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- The marchers came to the old man in the wheelchair, some to tell him he was forgiven, some to whisper that he could never be forgiven, not now, not a million years from now.

Yet to all of the people who retraced the steps of the Selma-to-Montgomery civil rights march 30 years ago, George C. Wallace offered an apology for a doomed ideal.

The former Alabama governor, whose name became shorthand for much of the worst of white Southern opposition to the civil rights movement, held hands with men and women he had once held down with the power of his office. To one aging civil rights war horse, he mumbled, "I love you."

Three decades ago, he was preaching the evil of integration and found approval, even adoration, in the eyes of many white Alabamians.

There was the legendary stand in the schoolhouse door to keep blacks from registering at the University of Alabama. It was his state troopers who used billy clubs and tear gas to control and intimidate marchers on the way to Selma. Then he took his message nationwide in a run for president in 1968 and again in 1972.

A would-be assassin's bullet in a Maryland shopping center in 1972 crippled him, but his old words and views echo today on the lips of conservative politicians and others, even though the man people here just call "Th' Guv'na" has long since apologized and begged for forgiveness.

Now 75, in a wheelchair for a third of his life, he was too ill to make a speech to the 200 marchers, mostly black, who gathered at the St. Jude School in Montgomery, as they did on this day three decades ago. Instead, an aide read his remarks as Mr. Wallace, almost completely deaf, sat in silence.

"My friends," the aide read, "I have been watching your progress this week as you retrace your footsteps of 30 years ago and cannot help but reflect on those days that remain so vivid in my memory. Those were different days and we all in our own ways were different people. We have learned hard and important lessons in the 30 years that have passed between us since the days surrounding your first walk along Highway 80."

A woman in a brown beret quietly said, "Amen."

"Those days were filled with passionate convictions and a magnified sense of purpose that imposed a feeling on us all that events of the day were bigger than any one individual," the speech continued in its borrowed voice. "Much has transpired since those days. A great deal has been lost and a great deal has been gained, and here we are. My message to you today is, 'Welcome to Montgomery.'

"May your message be heard. May your lessons never be forgotten. May our history be always remembered."

The marchers applauded. For 10 years now he has admitted the wrongness of his deeds 30 years ago. Still, to many of the people who suffered at the hands of the law enforcement officers he ultimately commanded, it was important that he said it on this symbolic day.

But 30 yards away, 58-year-old Rufus Vanable sat in the shade of a tall pine tree and refused to hear.

"I ain't even interested in what he's saying," said Mr. Vanable, a retired construction worker who was part of the march that was bloodied on the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma. "If you lived through it, you wouldn't be either. If he thinks this will ease his mind in some way, let him do it. I'm not interested in looking at his face. It brings back too many memories."

Like many others in the crowd, he said Mr. Wallace, a religious man, is trying more to clear a path to heaven than to soothe the painful memories of others.

"He's trying to get right with his maker, that's what he's doing," Mr. Vanable said. "It was hell. Any man who'd sick dogs on a child -- He ain't made up for it."

As the marchers sang "We Shall Overcome," Mr. Vanable sat under his tree and sang to himself.

Others were more forgiving.

"Thank you, for coming out of your sickness to meet us," said the Rev. Joseph E. Lowery, president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference and an organizer of the March 7, 1965, march.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

What IF it took the prayers of Black people, in order for white people and their sycophants to get into the proverbial Heaven? Perhaps this is the reason that they need Black people to be so forgiving and christ like?!

Last edited:
"I'm sorry that you overreacted to my innocent comments" is not an apology; it's an attack.

As the person who literally made the first post here in 1999, I think I can speak to what NikeTalk was "originally about" with greater accuracy than you. NikeTalk grew out of conversations between Nelson C and other sneaker fans, including myself, surrounding our dissatisfaction with the unmoderated message board that served as our gathering place. We were fed up with a lot of bad behavior, the worst among them being the prevalence of White Supremacist hate speech. Hardly a week would go by without someone coming onto the NikePark message board, confronting a group of people whose backgrounds they assumed but could not know, and calling all of us the most vile word in the English language. So no, it was never "just about shoes."

NikeTalk EXISTS because we talked about race. NikeTalk EXISTS largely in response to vicious, primarily anti-Black racism, because we could not accept participating in any community that would abide White Supremacist hate speech, weaponized pornography, fraud, and trolling. We did not build this place strictly for White comfort, and ask everyone to leave their identities and their heritage at the door.

If someone had shown up on December 10th, 1999 and said, "thank goodness you started this place! It'll be such a relief to just talk about shoes and never acknowledge racial injustice" I'd have asked them to turn right around and leave myself. NikeTalk grew out of the recognition that it is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. It's grew out of action - the collaborative action of allyship - not a desire to stick our heads in the sand. It is anti-oppression, not "oppression-neutral."

Colorblindness, in this context, is blindness to the problems of color. Would you tell a woman that she should stop "making everything about sex" and presume that your experiences are essentially the same as hers, much less that you understand her plight better than she?

By saying "you're being too sensitive" or "you're blowing this out of proportion," YOU are saying "if you don't see what I see you are wrong."

You have never truly apologized. You have expressed regret for the trouble this incident has caused you.

Your "apologies" read like "I'm sorry these people with an agenda have jumped on my innocent comments to make this an issue," like the real injustice here is that someone privileged enough not to worry about race was unfairly maligned for implying that the only portions of a Black man's life you're interested in hearing about involve his entertainment value and branded material goods.

I fail to see why it ought to be my job to protect you from criticism regarding comments you chose to make publicly through our service. That appears to be your driving concern at the moment, not atoning for the harm you caused or treating the underlying ignorance that enabled you to post this statement:

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

You cannot claim that you still don't know any better. Multiple community members, including myself, took the time to explain why this statement is both blatantly false and outrageously offensive:

jordan confused.gif

"A period of time that YOU were not involved in?"

What "period of time" would that be?

The period of time where, for every $100 in wealth held by White families in America, Black families had barely over $5?

The period of time where median household wealth for Black families declined by 75%, (from $6,800 to $1,700), and by 50% for Latino families (from $4,000 to $2,000), while it increased by 14% for White families?

The period of time where unarmed Black men, women, and children were being murdered by police officers and armed vigilantes without consequence?

The period of time where incarceration rates for Black Americans was over five times that of White Americans nationally?

The period of time where three quarters of those imprisoned for drug offenses were Black and Latino, even though White Americans report using drugs at virtually identical rates and White youth visit hospital emergency rooms for their illegal drug use over three times as frequently?

The period of time where migrant children were being separated from their families, jailed in horrific conditions rife with abuse and sexual assault, and put up for adoption?

The period of time where hate crimes against all people of color, and religious minorities increased?

Is that the period of time it's unfair to be "bitter" about?

When you act like Dr. King's assassination magically ended racism, the clear implication there is that anyone complaining about racism in 2021 is just making an excuse.

The persistence of racial inequality in 2021 is undeniable. (That you may have no personal experience of this does more to demonstrate White privilege than to disprove the pervasiveness of contemporary racism.) So, if you look at disparities in household wealth, in employment, in educational attainment, in incarceration, in infant mortality, and/or any other quantifiable depiction of racial inequality and you firmly believe that there no longer exists any large-scale, systemic racism, how, then, do you account for these differences?

If everyone is equal, as you claim to believe, why are there such brutally unequal outcomes in our society?

If you deny the persistence of racism - as you plainly did - and continue to scold people of color for "making things about race" the clear implication is that it is people of color who are at fault.

I hate to break it to you, but that is racist.

So if you truly do believe that everyone is equally capable and valuable, if you truly do despise racism, then it is not acceptable to bury your head in the sand and demand that everyone else set aside their collective plights to prioritize on your own personal comfort.

It is on you to learn, and you have already been gifted MORE than enough information to recognize why your comments were so hurtful.

That's all you'd need to begin the process of atonement by making a sincere and legitimate apology.

And yet.... here we are. Again.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Yes, here we are again. It appears that no matter what I will say you will have some issue with it. When did I ever deny racism in this country? I never said racism does not exist in this world. I did say with persistence that I am NOT one of them. But, due to comments I have made to a person on here, one person, it will constantly be put back in my face over and over again. I guess I am supposed to just constantly be reminded of those comments while disregarding all other comments made to me and other members as well. I have several times tried to explain myself to you in pms and for some reason YOU still want to believe I am a certain type of person. If my comments were so damn awful, why did you not just ban me then?
Instead you allow people to constantly bury me and others for their enjoyment and humor. I tried to move on regardless of what I was reading. But when your name is constantly being tagged with HATE behind it, human nature is to react and defend yourself. Have you ever made a mistake Meth? Ever said something out of anger without true thought of what it could mean to others? Apparently not. Instead you I guess have "gifted" me with your scoldings and belittlement. My "privilege" as you want to say repeatedly, gets thrown in my face as a discussion closer. I am white and have no business speaking for anyone else and their lives but that concept does not seem to be the same when its flipped. Their are more white bashing posts on this site it makes my head spin. But, that is OK is it not? That is not supposed to be offensive, right? So while you scold me for my "lack of knowledge and ignorance", look at some of these posts your valued members say to each other. I have made mistakes HERE. I have written posts without thought at times. But I have NEVER written a hate post at all. I have never bashed a race and never would. But THAT is what takes place on here ALL THE TIME. For you to say in anyway I have attacked anyone in here, you must not have been reading what has been sent my way. Because it at times has been disturbing. YOU know where this ALL originated from with myself and others. An MJ Doc thread. But you now want to make a mockery of it to help prove YOUR point to me. I am not looking for protection from you.
It has come to my realization that your not gonna be satisfied with what I say. But I will say again to the likes of DC, KHUFU, Malik, and so many more, I am sorry for some of the comments that I have said on this site. It has never been a goal to downgrade and or belittle anyone at all. My posts at times were sometimes with emotion and anger behind them. To the members in here that I have upset in anyway, I am very sorry. There are several members on NT I truly enjoy and respect. And I dont want to lose what respect from them I may have left on here. I may be a lot of things. But a racist I am not. Do what you got to do Meth.

It’s not widely known, but Esther Jones — a black Harlem singer who performed regularly at the Cotton Club as Baby Esther — was an inspiration for the beloved cartoon sex symbol Betty Boop.
The iconic cartoon character Betty Boop was inspired by a Black jazz singer in Harlem. Introduced by cartoonist Max Fleischer in 1930, the caricature of the jazz age flapper was the first and most famous sex symbol in animation. Betty Boop is best known for her revealing dress, curvaceous figure, and signature vocals “Boop Oop A Doop!” While there has been controversy over the years, the inspiration has been traced back to Esther Jones who was known as “Baby Esther” and performed regularly in the Cotton Club during the 1920s.
Baby Esther’s trademark vocal style of using “boops” and other childlike scat sounds attracted the attention of actress Helen Kane during a performance in the late 1920s. After seeing Baby Esther, Helen Kane adopted her style and began using “boops” in her songs as well. Finding fame early on, Helen Kane often included this “baby style” into her music. When Betty Boop was introduced, Kane promptly sued Fleischer and Paramount Publix Corporation stating they were using her image and style. However video evidence came to light of Baby Esther performing in a nightclub and the courts ruled against Helen Kane stating she did not have exclusive rights to the “booping” style or image, and that the style, in fact, pre-dated her.
Baby Esther’s “baby style” did little to bring her mainstream fame and she died in relative obscurity but a piece of her lives on in the iconic character Betty Boop.

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person

Methodical Management Methodical Management Yes, here we are again. It appears that no matter what I will say you will have some issue with it. When did I ever deny racism in this country? I never said racism does not exist in this world. I did say with persistence that I am NOT one of them. But, due to comments I have made to a person on here, one person, it will constantly be put back in my face over and over again. I guess I am supposed to just constantly be reminded of those comments while disregarding all other comments made to me and other members as well. I have several times tried to explain myself to you in pms and for some reason YOU still want to believe I am a certain type of person. If my comments were so damn awful, why did you not just ban me then?
Instead you allow people to constantly bury me and others for their enjoyment and humor. I tried to move on regardless of what I was reading. But when your name is constantly being tagged with HATE behind it, human nature is to react and defend yourself. Have you ever made a mistake Meth? Ever said something out of anger without true thought of what it could mean to others? Apparently not. Instead you I guess have "gifted" me with your scoldings and belittlement. My "privilege" as you want to say repeatedly, gets thrown in my face as a discussion closer. I am white and have no business speaking for anyone else and their lives but that concept does not seem to be the same when its flipped. Their are more white bashing posts on this site it makes my head spin. But, that is OK is it not? That is not supposed to be offensive, right? So while you scold me for my "lack of knowledge and ignorance", look at some of these posts your valued members say to each other. I have made mistakes HERE. I have written posts without thought at times. But I have NEVER written a hate post at all. I have never bashed a race and never would. But THAT is what takes place on here ALL THE TIME. For you to say in anyway I have attacked anyone in here, you must not have been reading what has been sent my way. Because it at times has been disturbing. YOU know where this ALL originated from with myself and others. An MJ Doc thread. But you now want to make a mockery of it to help prove YOUR point to me. I am not looking for protection from you.
It has come to my realization that your not gonna be satisfied with what I say. But I will say again to the likes of DC, KHUFU, Malik, and so many more, I am sorry for some of the comments that I have said on this site. It has never been a goal to downgrade and or belittle anyone at all. My posts at times were sometimes with emotion and anger behind them. To the members in here that I have upset in anyway, I am very sorry. There are several members on NT I truly enjoy and respect. And I dont want to lose what respect from them I may have left on here. I may be a lot of things. But a racist I am not. Do what you got to do Meth.
1613876016229.png

DC, if a white man calls just one person the Nword, does that make him a racist, dirt bag, low life? I mean, he only said it to ONE person, right?

I think the person that got called the N-WOrd is taking things out of context and twisting that white man's words around.

Did you really put privilege in quotes? :rofl:

You know you can just leave the site and never come back right? Nobody is asking you to stay.

If you don't want to change that's your prerogative. But people on NT don't have to tolerate you and this nonsense where you've tried your best to become some kind of victim here (you're not).

Back
Top Bottom