Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Did you really put privilege in quotes? :rofl:

You know you can just leave the site and never come back right? Nobody is asking you to stay.

If you don't want to change that's your prerogative. But people on NT don't have to tolerate you and this nonsense where you've tried your best to become some kind of victim here (you're not).
Never played the victim. If you see it that way, thats you. If you think Im privileged, again thats your take. I have nothing against you at all. If my words have left a sour impression on you Im sorry for that.

Never played the victim. If you see it that way, thats you. If you think Im privileged, again thats your take. I have nothing against you at all. If my words have left a sour impression on you Im sorry for that.

Its not just my take. It seems to be the consensus but... whatever you say 🤣

Are you leaving the site? I think that would be best for all parties.

Meth mentioned that Parler is back online. I think you fit their target demographic. And you won’t have to worry about any of this race stuff over there.

Did I ever call you that? Yes or no.
That's a funny question coming from the likes of you. :lol:
I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

This is your comment, and your privilege does not allow you to recognize how insulting the comment is to ALL Black people, all over the world. You seem to think that if you simply fire the comment off to one person, someone that you think that Michael Jordan may not like, that saying it is somehow okay.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Yes, here we are again. It appears that no matter what I will say you will have some issue with it. When did I ever deny racism in this country? I never said racism does not exist in this world.
I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.
You said it right here^

That's a funny question coming from the likes of you. :lol:

This is your comment, and your privilege does not allow you to recognize how insulting the comment is to ALL Black people, all over the world. You seem to think that if you simply fire the comment off to one person, someone that you think that Michael Jordan may not like, that saying it is somehow okay.
Yes, that was to you. And you only. You ran out of points in an arguement and resorted to your go to. I simply just called you on it. So it blew up into this huge thing that continues to be brought back up. I should not have said that. But you and others dont want an apoligy, you want deletion. Dont you?

Yes, that was to you. And you only. You ran out of points in an arguement and resorted to your go to. I simply just called you on it. So it blew up into this huge thing that continues to be brought back up. I should not have said that. But you and others dont want an apoligy, you want deletion. Dont you?
Jordan is your type of Black man, right? Would you say something like that to him?

So if somebody calls your mom a $2 ___________ you won’t feel anything since it wasn’t said to you?

No, because Michael Jordan has not made a personal goal to run me into the ground, twist my words, and make me into something I am not.

You didn't say this? If not, who did?

You didn't say this? If not, who did?
Of course I said that. To you. Because you could not supply anymore to the discussion. I now have apologized for this comment several times. When all else fails in your arguments, you resort to talking of slavery from that period of time. You know, and I have said to you before, I have and never would have supported that. But that gets left out, does it not?

Of course I said that. To you. Because you could not supply anymore to the discussion. I now have apologized for this comment several times. When all else fails in your arguments, you resort to talking of slavery from that period of time. You know, and I have said to you before, I have and never would have supported that. But that gets left out, does it not?
Was Michael Jordan involved in that period of time?

Ok, why would I answer a question you and I already know the answer to? And why tag Meth? This is the game you play, and somehow gets a pass.
So, this is the answer, correct?

Jordan was NOT involved in that period of time.

Correct?

Back
Top Bottom