Let's petition for the space jams or cool greys to be in a countdown pack!!

Space Jams and red and white Xll man thats all I need. Plus I will get a pair of grails.

you people take this to seriously...a retro + colorway will not look the same as its Original.

i think there is already a confirmed cw for the 11/12

11 = black-red-white

12 = white-black-taxi

WHY THE BREDS ARE SICK!!!!
tired.gif

If thats what gonna be released in the package, I will just pass.......I'll stick to my OG Taxi's and '01 retros.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

If thats what gonna be released in the package, I will just pass.......I'll stick to my OG Taxi's and '01 retros.
co-sign

my OG black red 11s still fine

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Agreed. I was so hyped when the rumor was the release of a a XI Red Jumpman/Clear Sole and the XII White/Red.

If the package is XI Black/Red and XII White/Black/Taxi, I, like Tha Sun Child will "stick to my OG Taxi's and '01 retros."

-NF

I would sign for the spacejams ,columbias, concords, or cool greys..anything but the Black and reds please

Just imagine if they released a "Cool Grey" Pack... Cool Grey XI's an Cool Grey IX's in one pack
eek.gif

Can you say...riots?

I'm good with the Black and Red XI's...........but they should of released them with the white and red XII's but the TAXI's aren't bad atall.

I HONESTLY DONT CARE IM A GET THE PACK AS LONG AS THEY DONT SWITCH THE 11/12 TO LOWS AND THEY DONT MAKE THE 11 I.E. OTHER THAN THAT IM A TRY MY BEST TO FIND APACK AT RESONABLE COST WITHOUT CAMPING OUT....EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THATS A FALSE DREAM..........BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE I HOPE THEY RETRI THE CITRUS 11'S I KNOWTHATS RANDOM....BUT NOONE EVER TALKS ABOUT THEM RETRO-ING THEM AND THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST RETRO+ COLORWAYS......I HOPE SINCE THEY SEEM TO BE RELEASING VARIOUSJORDANS THRU THE YEAR THAT THEY RELEASE THESE..........A PAIR OF COLOMBIA'S WOULDNT HURT EITHER

I want the columbias with the blue bottoms
pimp.gif
I have a fresh pair ofwhite/red og XII's that could easily pass for deadstock so I wouldnt mind those retroing so I can keep my og's fresh
pimp.gif

black/red XIs are my fav XIs so leave the XIs alone but i'd rather have "playoff" or white/red XII > taxis...

really, i'd like to see the space jams in a pack and the red/white xiis.

however, i dont believe the petition will work because pplz will still be coppin' the pack no matter what colors they bring back

Can we sign a petition to get rid of the stupid package idea? They'll never listen but I'll still sign 100 times. They can release the 11's and12's separately, retail for $125 and $135 like they used to. And we can pick and choose a different number of pairs we want to buy of each.

I think we've forgotten that the "special" packages are just a way to throw us off and rip us off. First time they put the Black/Carolina12's along with a hat and a hoody, the retail price of all 3 things added together is more than $200, so they're just making us buy more crap wedon't need, fine. Then comes the Laser 4 package where a shoe retailing for $110 plus a shirt and a hat, sells for $200, which makes the hat+shirt =$90.Now all the stupid packages are all $310, most of them has a pair we don't want.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom