Lets say you could be "with" the celeb you find most attractive BUT...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Noskey

Adriana Lima could Type 3 *@%+ on my chest anyday of the week if I could put a ring on it

I'ma type 7 your face and kidnap my wife if needed. Step back.

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ho please. You have a better chance of going to @%++!+* Venus and then @%++!+* 100 dimes ON VENUS than stealing her from me. I got her name tatted on my face. If thats not commitment then IDK what is.
grin.gif
I'll kill you for her. That's commitment.

Id kill you. Reincarnate you from puny man to LeBron James x2 and then still kill you. Then Ill bring you back to life as a @@!#*!+ T-Rex and then beat yo !*# until you are extinct AGAIN, and then id turn you into a @@!#*!+ alien then blast your !*# back to Pluton and then blow Pluton the %+*% up and then you will be reduced to space $%+*! Id do all that for my baby Adriana
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

To clarify I dont mean marry, just sex.

%!!$ you and your last minute adjustments brugh

I already stated that Id let Adriana Lima type 3 @*#! on me and then I told that man I was gunna blast him to @%*#+%! Pluton

Nuh uh son, its too late for that rule change @*#!. %!!$ all that noise
chill out bro

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

depends on the type as according to the bristol stool scale. From types 1-3, MAYBE 4, i'm ok with it. 5, 6, and 7 are a no-go.

460px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the funniest and most nastiest %#+! I've seen all day.
images

I see what you did there.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

depends on the type as according to the bristol stool scale. From types 1-3, MAYBE 4, i'm ok with it. 5, 6, and 7 are a no-go.

460px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the funniest and most nastiest %#+! I've seen all day.
images

I see what you did there.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

As long as I can't smell it I'd have no issue with it.
You serious?

I would only agree to it if it was huge and stanky.
Yall some fools
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

As long as I can't smell it I'd have no issue with it.
You serious?

I would only agree to it if it was huge and stanky.
Yall some fools
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Adriana Lima could Type 3 *@%+ on my chest anyday of the week if I could put a ring on it

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ho please. You have a better chance of going to @%++!+* Venus and then @%++!+* 100 dimes ON VENUS than stealing her from me. I got her name tatted on my face. If thats not commitment then IDK what is.
grin.gif

Id kill you. Reincarnate you from puny man to LeBron James x2 and then still kill you. Then Ill bring you back to life as a @@!#*!+ T-Rex and then beat yo !*# until you are extinct AGAIN, and then id turn you into a @@!#*!+ alien then blast your !*# back to Pluton and then blow Pluton the %+*% up and then you will be reduced to space $%+*! Id do all that for my baby Adriana
pimp.gif

I already stated that Id let Adriana Lima type 3 @*#! on me and then I told that man I was gunna blast him to @%*#+%! Pluton

chill out bro
You Jelly cause I wont do those things for you brugh?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

pimp.gif

chill out bro
You Jelly cause I wont do those things for you brugh?
grin.gif

How do you get into a heated debate about someone $%^&^%$ on your chest?

How do you get into a heated debate about someone $%^&^%$ on your chest?

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

pimp.gif
15acec.gif

Pluto?

You can try to kill me, but I'll clone myself, stalk and confuse you with my clone, kidnap you, @%$% on yo chest, kill you in an elaborate Saw 4-like trap that wont cost nearly as much as sending you to a once-was planet that's not named Pluton, kill my clone because I dont want him trying to kill me, and elope with Adriana as she Type 7's my chest in a way that only the internet could fap to.

Now, come at me bro.

2uqhhy0.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

pimp.gif
15acec.gif

Pluto?

You can try to kill me, but I'll clone myself, stalk and confuse you with my clone, kidnap you, @%$% on yo chest, kill you in an elaborate Saw 4-like trap that wont cost nearly as much as sending you to a once-was planet that's not named Pluton, kill my clone because I dont want him trying to kill me, and elope with Adriana as she Type 7's my chest in a way that only the internet could fap to.

Now, come at me bro.

1-6, no to the seventh. And hell if it was brooklyn decker !$%%%%*# on my chest, I'll let her do it everytime I get to break it dowwwwwwwwwwn.

1-6, no to the seventh. And hell if it was brooklyn decker !$%%%%*# on my chest, I'll let her do it everytime I get to break it dowwwwwwwwwwn.

Back
Top Bottom