Lets say you made $1550 a week after taxes, every week. How would you live?

lamborghini-murcielago-roadster1.jpg

NYF_124_320x400_web-large.jpg

A Lambo and penthouse suite on...75k maybe? (I'm not a math whiz, %%@@%! sue me) Keep dreamin kiddo...

Get me an apt for 900 a month, here in sa you can get good one for 900, then get a audi s5. thats it! ill just save after that.

try to live as i'm living right now. i'd put most of it in the bank. with $6200 a month after taxes, i could piss it all away. i'd choose not to.

2002 Nissan Altima
Get a roommate for a 2 room apartment.

Lay low and stack for a couple years THEN make the bigger moves.

80,600 a year..... u gotta pay the bills and %%%% too.... but who knows and cares.

I'd rock with a Dodge Challenger SRT-8 and a decent apartment complex for say $600-750 and i'm good
glasses.gif
(cost of living isn't very high in Michigan)

get an apartment for about 1000 - 1500 a month, save up some money for about 4 or so months to buy a nice car, save/invest the rest for a family in the future.

Purchase a 3 bed room house. Rent out two rooms to to friends.

Find a car for around 35k.
Live a fairly average life. In the long run 1500 a week won't get you too far but you can live well as a single guy with no kids

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Purchase a 3 bed room house. Rent out two rooms to to friends.

Find a car for around 35k.
Live a fairly average life. In the long run 1500 a week won't get you too far but you can live well as a single guy with no kids
this is a really good idea haha

80k a year? cop a 04 honda Accord V6, a 95 Camaro Z28, a decent apt/condo house and stack otherwise

Back
Top Bottom