Lets say you made $1550 a week after taxes, every week. How would you live?

Move to Atlanta

Cop a nice townhome [rent out rooms to friends]

Pontiac G8 GXP

Invest in a few franchises as well as my early retirement plan

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Get me an apt for 900 a month, here in sa you can get good one for 900, then get a audi s5. thats it! ill just save after that.

correct.

i could live modestly with that. I wouldnt keep up the standard of living i have with living with my parents now in SoCal, but i could make it work. I justwouldnt get a girlfriend.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by StuntHard

you can do anything with a payment plan

name + reply

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i hate how everyone can get a nice apt for 600-900 a month...here in NY that wont get you jack...smh

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw
Yearly w/benefits? Ok, I'd like to see what you do.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

i live in NY, and you wont be going no where.
save up for a few years, then you're talking. keep in mind you cant afford a girlfriend either with that income.

Can someone explain to me how the hell someone making 200K a year is living from check to check?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by Lazy B

move to atlanta

cop a porsche cayanne

80k isn't alot btw

i live in NY, and you wont be going no where.
save up for a few years, then you're talking. keep in mind you cant afford a girlfriend either with that income.
This

Especially in NY

80k won't last long? My mother made half of that and She lived good enough raising 2 kids....80 is good for one person, make great moves

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

80k won't last long? My mother made half of that and he lived good enough raising 2 kids....80 is good for one person, make great moves

Keep in mind that this is NT and most cats on her are not in touch with reality when it comes to salaries. Anyway, I could purchase a nice home and keep itsimple with a nice Nissan or Toyota truck and enjoy life with my fam.

I'd live good. Nice crib on the outside of Atlanta's metro, a his a her hybrid Tahoe 4br crib, finished basement w/ a 50"

how much is rent in new york? for a single bedroom/studio?

80k is a lot of money. if you manage it correctly, especially if you're a single guy, you should be decent shape.

Yall are reaching
laugh.gif
.. i was making roughly a G a week (off of hustlesand paychecks) last year and its hard to manage when its coming in to fast.. sucks when your 19 making that much.. now that im 20 and that lifestyle went outthe window i have a lot in the bank but it sucks to think were the hell 45,000 went last year.. it goes poof when your young..

real talk, I'd be living with my parents just stacking bread. Id do that for 2 years and stack 100k then try to start a business or buy out a smallbusiness around my way.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

how much is rent in new york? for a single bedroom/studio?

80k is a lot of money. if you manage it correctly, especially if you're a single guy, you should be decent shape.
1500-1600 for a 1br in a decent area

Back
Top Bottom