Let's see: Who here is NEVER on time to anything?

depending the situation, Im not ontime....I was never on time to work till they enforced this strict attendance policy....anything else...naw

"ill be there in 5 minutes..." 2 hours later..."ill be there in 5 minutes"

embarassed.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In HS, I would come late to my first period class EVERYDAY and on the day when we were taking some important History test, I came late.. My teacher goes "____ You're going to be late for your funeral if this keeps up" [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] .. I was going to be early for once, but it just so happens I almost got robbed that morning [/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

All the black NT'ers.. Duh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

All the black NT'ers.. Duh
laugh.gif
i wish i could find the Reno 911 scene.

its pathetic if youre late everywhere u go. its like are u not smart enough to make it to somewhere by a certain time

im never late to class, i guess its because im smart.

im never on time.

not to sound like a douche... but nothing is really that important. i mean... its not like i TRY to be late, my intention is always to early or on time. it just never works out. traffic... missing keys... construction... something always gets me caught up.

i also dont speed... because im usually ridin dirty with my pocket sized travel kit. if im running behind, i dont turn into speed racer. id much rather face the consequences of being late, than getting pulled.

I think it's my destiny to be late sometimes. I try to be on time, but something always goes wrong.

Oh well...
pimp.gif

Im usually always on time or a little bit early. If Im meeting with someone who is always late I wont bother making an effort to get there on time.

I can't stand being late to places. If I say I'll meet you at 12, I'll be there at 11:50.

Guess I'm just impatient.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I can't stand being late to places. If I say I'll meet you at 12, I'll be there at 11:50.

Guess I'm just impatient.
if i show up at 11:50, im waiting in my car until 11:58 so that when i walk up its exactly 12:00

between NT and prcrastination, I'm shocked when I arrive on time. I'm supposed to be at work at 1pm today. lol.

why tell me a half hour if its gonna be 2 hours. WHY lie. just tell me the truth so I can do what I gotta do.

people are so selfish

almost lost my last 2 jobs because of it, until they told me i had to change my ways.

i walk into class 5 mins late like im the first one there.

Back
Top Bottom