Lets start a trend.

laugh.gif

That man is a genius.  We shall rock the 3-D glasses until the trend takes over like the Kanye stronger shades!

That man is a genius.  We shall rock the 3-D glasses until the trend takes over like the Kanye stronger shades!

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

who remebers when NT tried to start a new word... thats JEEZY.

as in that cool.

Thats a good idea. Lets turn an NTers name into an adjective and put it into heavy conversational rotation.

For example, instead of saying something like "That was cool" we could say somethin like "That was _____" 
Choosing a S/N would give us the exclusive knowledge of the origin of the trend as well as proof of its creation.
We would only need to decide on a word or S/N we all are cool with.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  

real life...

as in that cool.

Thats a good idea. Lets turn an NTers name into an adjective and put it into heavy conversational rotation.

For example, instead of saying something like "That was cool" we could say somethin like "That was _____" 
Choosing a S/N would give us the exclusive knowledge of the origin of the trend as well as proof of its creation.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

2P35XB0_lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
will go nicely wit my freeformed dreads 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dammit, i wish i had freeform dreads instead of these regular ones
frown.gif

yea at almost 3 months in I'm still amazed at what one's hair can naturally do when untouched 
pimp.gif
, but hey it's never too late you can simply leave em alone and see what happens (some congos may form or something)

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

2P35XB0_lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
will go nicely wit my freeformed dreads 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dammit, i wish i had freeform dreads instead of these regular ones
frown.gif

yea at almost 3 months in I'm still amazed at what one's hair can naturally do when untouched 
pimp.gif
, but hey it's never too late you can simply leave em alone and see what happens (some congos may form or something)

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

real life...

as in that cool.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
possible. who/what else we got?
nerd.gif

real life...

as in that cool.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
nerd.gif

real life...

as in that cool.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
nerd.gif

actually what I was thinkin. Dirty dont work cuz its a common word, and people already say it
Can we get a list of legendary NTers yall? (dont put yourself on it neither #%%+%)

real life...

as in that cool.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
nerd.gif

actually what I was thinkin. Dirty dont work cuz its a common word, and people already say it
Can we get a list of legendary NTers yall? (dont put yourself on it neither #%%+%)

I got a good idea, but I doubt anyone is willing to do that.
All members of NT should write the letters "NT" on the sides of their shoes with a marker the size of one square inch for each letter.
If its a black shoe use a gold or silver graffiti marker. If its a white shoe, red or black marker etc.
This way everyone will ask what does NT mean and we will all say "NikeTalk"

I got a good idea, but I doubt anyone is willing to do that.
All members of NT should write the letters "NT" on the sides of their shoes with a marker the size of one square inch for each letter.
If its a black shoe use a gold or silver graffiti marker. If its a white shoe, red or black marker etc.
This way everyone will ask what does NT mean and we will all say "NikeTalk"

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

real life...

as in that cool.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
nerd.gif

That movie was mad Shynop.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

real life...

as in that cool.

YO that was 
DIRTY? 
HENZO?  
nerd.gif

That movie was mad Shynop.

Back
Top Bottom