Let's Talk About Attraction

Yeah, I know a lot of fat chicks walking around with mofos that look like the crypt keeper.
What a shallow statement. If they're happy they're happy. What do YOU look like to think you can talk down to someone who's content with their relationship?

No mystery why you're online desperately waiting for eharmony to pair you with someone

What a shallow statement. If they're happy they're happy. What do YOU look like to think you can talk down to someone who's content with their relationship?

No mystery why you're online desperately waiting for eharmony to pair you with someone
And Eharmony better not pair me with no  damb crypt keeper while they at it.

Anyway, I'd rather go online in the comfort of my home while watching NInja Turtles then to go sit at a bar waiting for some guy who's been drinking to hit on me. It's just not my scene. I don't even drink and I don't stay up past a certain hour.

Girl Uncle Zel gonna keep your brakes done, oil changed and tires rotated while he works you with those black socks on.

And he gets discounts at Denny's too? You better get your mind right.

Girl Uncle Zel gonna keep your brakes done, oil changed and tires rotated while he works you with those black socks on.

And he gets discounts at Denny's too? You better get your mind right.
I've been putting off an oil change and tire rotation. How'd you know?!

Anyway, I'd rather go online in the comfort of my home while watching NInja Turtles then to go sit at a bar waiting for some guy who's been drinking to hit on me. It's just not my scene. I don't even drink and I don't stay up past a certain hour.

if you seriously plan on meeting a mate at a bar, man you got the game twisted

Again. It was a reference point. I would NEVER want to meet someone at a bar unless by accident. Not because I dress up every Friday to see somebody.

lololol this. If im trying to get some quick box then that's where headed out to the bars come in

If im trying to find someone with some substance= grocery store, saturday market, farrmers market, gym etc, never the bar at least in my exp

Last edited:

Because you look like what? You may not even be in position to bargain and don't even know it. You want a first place trophy when you're finishing 12th :lol:

But they got theirs, tho. Where yours et?
 That's the thing. I wouldn't feel physically attracted to get to that point. Some people get to a point where a month, a few months, or whatever goes by and they need it so they don't care where they get it from.

I don't  need it that bad. I would rather shoot myself in the eye with a paintball gun

Last edited:
lololol this. If im trying to get some quick box then that's where headed out to the bars come in

If im trying to find someone with some substance= grocery store, saturday market, farrmers market, gym etc, never the bar at least in my exp
Yeah but the bar girls go there too... what's the point? It's the same girls!

Again. It was a reference point. I would NEVER want to meet someone at a bar unless by accident. Not because I dress up every Friday to see somebody.

well that's an atrocious reference point. most meet ups happen by accident. that's why getting with someone at the bar you are playing into the hook up culture.

well that's an atrocious reference point. most meet ups happen by accident. that's why getting with someone at the bar you are playing into the hook up culture.
Not true at all. I knew boys in HS who would go to the mall just to see girls.

Also,every place you go when you're single is a by chance occurrence.

Last edited:
Not true at all. I knew boys in HS who would go to the mall just to see girls.
Also,every place you go when you're single is a by chance occurrence.

oh man.....im done

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Yeah but the bar girls go there too... what's the point? It's the same girls!

its a #'s game, not all are the same. Some go every weekend Thurs-Sat, some go 1-2x a month. Major difference imo

PLUS different environment = different angle to approach = less of a guard = more success chopping it up IMO

Last edited:
You must be a guy.

Your sex game must be on struggle mode talking bout "I don't stay up past a certain hour"

The truth is that I started reading through male forums when I had a very bad breakup. I didn't understand anything about men or why they did certain things. A lot of reading through the forums helped me to wise up and toughen up. I've got a completely different view of things then before. I have since gotten over the guy and moved on with my life because I get the simple stuff. If I had not become wiser, I'd probably have been through 6 different players trying to figure out what I did wrong. I'd be bitter as ****. I'd hate all men.  Instead, I'm having chicken teriyaki and reading. NOT crying over the bathroom sink.

Care to enlighten us with what you learned just from browsing online men's forums?

Come through for real though Kelly. Ioneem really like you so it's a perfect fwb scenario. Ask all the dumb **** you want but i'm kicking you out after.

Back
Top Bottom