Let's Talk About Attraction

Care to enlighten us with what you learned just from browsing online men's forums?
these are generalizations and don't apply to all men

I used to  cut off ALL communication with other men and focus on the one I was most interested in. I didn't realize that you have to keep multiple options on the table until you're completely committed. It's also saved me from investing too much feelings into one person, from being hurt if it doesn't work out...

Not to believe everything in text or said. Guys will not say that they are dating others or that they don't want to get serious in order to keep you around longer. If a man tells me , " I don't know what I want." I peace out. He knows. And if he genuinely doesn't I'm not in the business of gambling with my feelings.

If you stop talking to a guy after he says " I don't know" and have NO contact. He will ALWAYS reach back out. ALWAYS. In the past few months I've gotten a lot off messages from deleted numbers and have to text the dreaded, " Who is this?"

It's always a good thing to not have sex. ALWAYS... always.  It literally can mean nothing to men.

How did you find niketalk?
On occasion I read Reddit, Rooshvforum, BBforum... but those guys are really bitter towards women. I guess nice bodies didn't get them the results they wanted. I don't have a membership. I just read.

Not sure how I came to be on Niketalk. I think I was reading information about a shooter and the search engine results lead to a discussion here. I realized I liked some of the threads (again, had a bad breakup, offered some answers to things) so I became a member.

In all seriousness check your stats

You want a guy with a nice body, what does yours look like?

You want a good looking guy, what do you look like?

You want a guy with a nice job, where do you work?

You want a guy with money, how much do you have?

Ect...

Females want a full blood but is a mut herself. All the expectations that are seemly unrealistic for a guy to have is actually expectations that are too high for themselves to achieve. Stay in your bracket. "Ain't no man like this" :lol: NO, ain't no man like that wants YOU.

Last edited:
Wait,you don't want generalizations yet you just made a giant one? Ok :lol:

Last edited:
In all seriousness check your stats

You want a guy with a nice body, what does yours look like?

You want a good looking guy, what do you look like?

You want a guy with a nice job, where do you work?

You want a guy with money, how much do you have?

Ect...

Females want a full blood but is a mut herself. All the expectations that are seemly unrealistic for a guy to have is actually expectations that are too high for themselves to achieve. Stay in your bracket.
man this guy has been droppin some serious knowledge this whole thread. 

Whaaaaaaaat loooool

Da ****?

Men don't understand that women don't enjoy it as much as they do. Your girl will probably never tell you that it's much better alone vs. with a man.

You don't enjoy sex. PLENTY of women do.

I'm saying. I'm starting to think she really doesn't enjoy it because she hasn't been properly opened. I've never dated a woman that wasn't a straight freak/fiend once we were comfortable.

Umm. I know what I pull though.  I wouldn't ask anything from someone and not have it.

I have a  nice body, job, and I could have dated a lot of wealthy guys. I'm asking to have chemistry. I never even said anything about careers.

Welp, I'm going out. Time to cease reading at that.

Op real talk you are not as mature/grown as you think you are.

You have alot to learn.

Thats all im going to say. You might reply with some witty remark or just brush off what im saying or ignore it completely.

But in 5 years or so or when you get involved in a REAL relationship youre going to know that was true.

Good luck with all that.

Im out dis thread lol.

Thanx 4 the draya thread btw.

Wait,you don't want generalizations yet you just made a giant one? Ok
laugh.gif
It's actually a  fact. Check it out. Would help to understand the opposite sex more.

Umm. I know what I pull though.  I wouldn't ask anything from someone and not have it.

I have a  nice body, job, and I could have dated a lot of wealthy guys. I'm asking to have chemistry. I never even said anything about careers.

You have also posted about a lot of wack dudes on there. I mean you came to NT after your dude dropped you for some dusty BBW

And sexually chemistry is very important to the overall chemistry of a relationship

The more you deny that, the more you gonna have trouble landing/keeping a solid dude

So you're the total package but can't get a dude, got it. It's not you it's them.......... Of course

Last edited:
How is that fact?? Where are the studies with peer review to back that up?

I know a good amount of women that enjoy casual sex just as much as guys,in college alone it might've been an even split tbh :lol:. That old fashioned/conservative way of thinking that Women can't/shouldn't enjoy it as much as men is ridiculous imo. Unless you've only been with dudes that have weak pipe games,I don't see how you can say that :lol:

The only reason why they're not more open about it is because **** shaming still exists on a large scale.

Last edited:
You have also posted about a lot of wack dudes on there. I mean you came to NT after your dude dropped you for some dusty BBW

And sexually chemistry is very important to the overall chemistry of a relationship

The more you deny that, the more you gonna have trouble landing/keeping a solid dude

weren't together and I said before that I like a certain type of guy.

But what if I don't want anyone? If I don't like any of those things, having that type of relationship would not be a good thing. It's not a never situation but definitely not now. I'm not attracted enough even with a nice body there can sometimes be no chemistry

Case in point, the guy I'm ignoring. Perfect body. No chemistry with him. Have no desire to ever be intimate with him. But still don't want a big guy.

Idk. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Find out one day.

weren't together and I said before that I like a certain type of guy.

But what if I don't want anyone? If I don't like any of those things, having that type of relationship would not be a good thing. It's not a never situation but definitely not now. I'm not attracted enough even with a nice body there can sometimes be no chemistry

Case in point, the guy I'm ignoring. Perfect body. No chemistry with him. Have no desire to ever be intimate with him. But still don't want a big guy.

Idk. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Find out one day.

No shade. There probably is

And maybe you should seek counseling.

Not even trying to throw shots

Last edited:

Congratulations. Your intuitive powers from my posts, I mean.

I think I've done well with rejections because I view it as preference and don't take it personal.  I never ask why someone doesn't want to date me. If they don't , that's all I need.

For me , looks is high on my list because of the area I live in. I don't run into the same characters to have time to fall for other attributes that I don't get to see in a short window of time. That probably changed about me through conditioning because I wasn't like that before.

I SAID exactly what I thought. I don't want a bigger guy anymore. Not saying one can't come around and sweep me off my feet. I just doubt it.

I posted out of boredom like I usually do. It was a topic I dwelled on when I read it.
See if ya'll can count the lies in this post.....

As far as the topic at hand, there is literally nothing wrong with stating you want an attractive mate, does this somehow make you different? It makes you human....It sounds to me you don't know what you want, which falls in line with most women.

Last edited:

See if ya'll can count the lies in this post.....

As far as the topic at hand, there is literally nothing wrong with stating you want an attractive mate, does this somehow make you different? It makes you human....It sounds to me you don't know what you want, which falls in line with most women.
I don't know what this means but thank you for reading my post.

I don't apologize for preference.

On occasion I read Reddit, Rooshvforum, BBforum... but those guys are really bitter towards women. I guess nice bodies didn't get them the results they wanted. I don't have a membership. I just read.

Not sure how I came to be on Niketalk. I think I was reading information about a shooter and the search engine results lead to a discussion here. I realized I liked some of the threads (again, had a bad breakup, offered some answers to things) so I became a member.

Anybody ever try those bod man fragrances? Dem commercial that b like "I want your bod"
And it comes in a windex bottle

Last edited:
I just decided to post the way your thread sounded to me. Which is hey i heard "dad bods" are in... but i still like fit guys... someone please validate me.

Im really just tired of you posting about your woes with your preferences in men.. I'm pretty sure you aren't very attractive which is why you have all these questions for us because dudes in real life won't answer them straight up because they don't want to offend you. If by some chance you are physically attractive, men are probably turned off by your constant need to feel reassured that your mentality is right and the problem is with us men. But obviously no one knows which it is because you refuse to pay your respects to what is pretty much a mens locker room by posting pics.

Kelly ain't ever been hit off the way a real cat would hit a woman off.

I'd break you off something serious just to help you out.
I would've eem enjoy it as much as you.

Back
Top Bottom