Let's Talk About Attraction

i think i hit her carrier
No. I realize something is wrong  with men who think like that.

It honestly reminds me of the men who follow The Pickup Artist. You quoting red pill, alpha/ beta would be the same as me quoting Steve Harvey as my relationship expert.  It makes men feel more powerful in a world of rejection. They've come up with a book as to why women act the way they do and treat it like the bible.

Last edited:
Kelly gets too much hate for making guys uncomfortable. Prolly the type of guys who think their alpha widowed women arent cheating on them.
But a lot of criticism directed towards her is valid

Girl: "I want a man like this and that and looks this and that and has this much money, and this much blah blah blah"

***** what do YOU have to offer?
Not saying kellyrep is one of those women but most women who want those things have nothing to offer. Most. As in over 50%

Looking online for "matches" is as desperate as someone can get :rofl:

As a female, if you can't get a man something is completely wrong with YOU. Dead broke Fat chicks can get a man
:rofl:

They are usually practice girls or dudes settle for the first girl that gives them attention
Practice girls. You have to have a few. Tho I didnt go with the fat chicks cuz thats disgusting. I went with the ugly ones

Keep that Red Pill nonsense on Reddit. I agree with some of their ideas but the whole "alpha" and "beta" idea is ridiculous.

As men we can't be putting each other down like that.
TRP has a lot of good information. Its just that the info is spread by guys who are bitter towards women. Instead of being happy that TRP and PUA tactics are helping them they are just hung up on the past. Even most of their Alpha and Beta **** is true.

Last edited:
Kelly gets too much hate for making guys uncomfortable. Prolly the type of guys who think their alpha widowed women arent cheating on them.
But a lot of criticism directed towards her is valid
Not saying kellyrep is one of those women but most women who want those things have nothing to offer. Most. As in over 50%
roll.gif

Practice girls. You have to have a few. Tho I didnt go with the fat chicks cuz thats disgusting. I went with the ugly ones
TRP has a lot of good information. Its just that the info is spread by guys who are bitter towards women. Instead of being happy that TRP and PUA tactics are helping them they are just hung up on the past. Even most of their Alpha and Beta **** is true.
I would dissect this and include a summary of your previous quote including multi quotes. Yet all of this can be summarized quickly.

You didn't read my responses and so whatever argument you have is invalid.

I would like your research article to include said percentages. My thoughts are, if you are salty in this thread, you  either have a DAD bod, feel some way about my preference, which is singularly mine and not the whole female population's, or you're just another cynical bitter internet person and I'm wasting my time. So now I choose option 3 and won't respond anymore. Chat up the night away with subtle jabs. I haven't changed my perspective at all.

Last edited:
I would dissect this and include a summary of your previous quote including multi quotes. Yet all of this can be summarized quickly.

You didn't read my responses and so whatever argument you have is invalid.

I would like your research article to include said percentages. My thoughts are, if you are salty in this thread, you  either have a DAD bod, feel some way about my preference, which is singularly mine and not the whole female population's, or you're just another cynical bitter internet person and I'm wasting my time. So now I choose option 3 and won't respond anymore. Chat up the night away with subtle jabs. I haven't changed my perspective at all.

I read every single post in this thread.

I really dont even know what your paragraph was in response to. I dont feel no type of way about your preference. I just agree with BLASTERCOMBO. If you had an equal amount to offer, you should have no trouble getting the type of men you want. If you get those type of men, good for you. And if you really just wanted to say you dont like dadbod, well congratulations. Do you want a ******* cookie?

Last edited:
I read every single post in this thread.

I really dont even know what your paragraph was in response to. I dont feel no type of way about your preference. I just agree with BLASTERCOMBO. If you had an equal amount to offer, you should have no trouble getting the type of men you want. If you get those type of men, good for you. And if you really just wanted to say you dont like dadbod, well congratulations. Do you want a ******* cookie?
Hold...wait a second. 5...4...3...2..1..

There. Sounds so beautiful. Good night. Peace. Sayonara. Habanero. Whatever...Good night.

Pua is ********

Alpha/beta is a mindset

but the best way to become an "alpha" is to stop reading articles on how to become one

A lot of dudes are being fed garbage reading those articles...i used to read those ***** till I realized how am I gonna learn to be something the author isn't lol....imo.you're better off reading an autobiography of someone who was/is powerful & learning from your mistakes

Last edited:
Pua is ********

Alpha/beta is a mindset

but the best way to become an "alpha" is to stop reading articles on how become one

The best way to become an alpha is by continuing to do the same **** you did as a beta and not learn what you are doing wrong?

View media item 1541315
That's the equivalent to the ******** "just be yourself" advice that youd get from your mom as 14 year old.

Pua is ********

Alpha/beta is a mindset

but the best way to become an "alpha" is to stop reading articles on how become one
The best way to become an alpha is by continuing to do the same **** you did as a beta and not learn what you are doing wrong?

That's the equivalent to the ******** "just be yourself" advice that youd get from your mom as 14 year old.
lol... exactly...

look at dude's screenname ... it screams out "gets all the latest releases, still lives with moms".

I have a bit of a dad bod.

Chicks dig it. They don't feel insecure around me, and they know I'm not out there turning heads. Gives em a sense (false sense lol) of security.

Advantage me.

I'm really done with you after this. You don't even sound like a real man. This is like when kids start talking about  real n**** s. Not trying to be racist/ racial or anything.

You let someone get in your head and mess you up with this alpha beta mess. Maybe you could turn it around on me but at least I'm an individual in my thinking on relationships and  haven't jumped on a bandwagon. Men who felt emasculated by women and constant  rejection came up with that blue print to empower themselves and all those guys on those forums are still embittered. They went and bulked, got ripped, still get rejected and blame it on women in their 20s feeling entitled, being uppity, shallow, etc. It's a dull tool and plain dumb to take advice from guys who obviously have strings of bad relationships.

They say those same women will get old and desperate at which point they will be too good for them and chase younger , hot women which is flawed logic because didn't they state that 20 somethings are entitled ******? What a web of crap. People date in their age groups anyway and a young woman typically wants a young man she can relate to. Anyway...I'm done. Get out while you can. Maybe people like  us are ruined but people who have a good, pure idea of relationships can actually be happy and not incorporate games and manipulation into them. They can actually be themselves and find happiness.

Last edited:
I just finished my shift and you guys are still entertaining this thread? 
tired.gif

OKAY HERE I'LL TALK ABOUT ATTRACTION...

Since you guys veered way off topic...

Hot / Buff dudes get to pick their women because .. social conditioning.

Hot / fit women get to choose from a wide selection of men because.. social conditioning

You ain't hot..? Then your mouth better go gwop gwop when the pants drop.. or don't be surprised that the texts stop.

Rich dudes get to sleep with a lot of women because.. stability and access to fun

Women claim money doesn't matter... until they gotta be quiet because mama's upstairs and she heard the jalopy sputter into the driveway.

Dudes don't commit to women because the chick that they really loved taught them a hard lesson (that these *** aint loyal)

Women play childish games with men because they don't really know what they want and they are easily tempted...

...because they are emotionally unstable... and because they don't realize that the men act the way they do because of some woman's actions in the past and they think they can get some sort of revenge. Thus corrupting another dude one at a time.

and finally..

"Roses really smell like boo boo"

which is the line in an outkast single written about Kegalrep

/endthread

Last edited:
I'm really done with you after this. You don't even sound like a real man. This is like when kids start talking about  real n**** s. Not trying to be racist/ racial or anything.

You let someone get in your head and mess you up with this alpha beta mess. Maybe you could turn it around on me but at least I'm an individual in my thinking on relationships and  haven't jumped on a bandwagon. Men who felt emasculated by women and constant  rejection came up with that blue print to empower themselves and all those guys on those forums are still embittered. They went and bulked, got ripped, still get rejected and blame it on women in their 20s feeling entitled, being uppity, shallow, etc. It's a dull tool and plain dumb to take advice from guys who obviously have strings of bad relationships.

They say those same women will get old and desperate at which point they will be too good for them and chase younger , hot women which is flawed logic because didn't they state that 20 somethings are entitled ******? What a web of crap. People date in their age groups anyway and a young woman typically wants a young man she can relate to. Anyway...I'm done. Get out while you can. Maybe people like  us are ruined but people who have a good, pure idea of relationships can actually be happy and not incorporate games and manipulation into them. They can actually be themselves and find happiness.

I didnt even read this garbage. Wasnt no one talking to you and I could give two ***** about your essay.

I just finished my shift and you guys are still entertaining this thread? |I

OKAY HERE I'LL TALK ABOUT ATTRACTION...

Since you guys veered way off topic...

Hot / Buff dudes get to pick their women because .. social conditioning.
Hot / fit women get to choose from a wide selection of men because.. social conditioning
You ain't hot..? Then your mouth better go gwop gwop when the pants drop.. or don't be surprised that the texts stop.

Rich dudes get to sleep with a lot of women because.. stability and access to fun
Women claim money doesn't matter... until they gotta be quiet because mama's upstairs and she heard the jalopy sputter into the driveway.

Dudes don't commit to women because the chick that they really loved taught them a hard lesson (that these *** aint loyal)
Women play childish games with men because they don't really know what they want and they are easily tempted...
...because they are emotionally unstable... and because they don't realize that the men act the way they do because of some woman's actions in the past and they think they can get some sort of revenge. Thus corrupting another dude one at a time.

and finally..
"Roses really smell like boo boo"
which is the line in an outkast single written about Kegalrep

/endthread

Everything you say in these threads is always A1 :smokin You have never said anything I have disagreed with even in the slightest.

I didnt even read this garbage. Wasnt no one talking to you and I could give two ***** about your essay.
Because as I've said before, you don't read and it's for those who will. There's some young men who should see that it's not the mentality to have towards women and that there's the opportunity to have something better. If a man chooses to be vulnerable to a woman , it's a beautiful thing, not something to make fun of. A strong man can be himself and show it to the world and to the woman he cares about.

Peace. Whoever you are.

lol nah wrong dude

Only social media account I have Is Facebook and I barely post there..nobody knows where I work..they just know What i do & that's only people I talk to regularly...I don't put my work business out there and I never been the type to front...if u really wanna check me based on my sn...search my posts from both sn's 216301baller & 301216baller and find where I fronted like I got bread/flexed in general

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom