LETS TALK ABOUT THE DESEAN JACKSON SITUATION

Not to mention most of Egyptian history was unknown for a looooooong time. All those times, gold, pyramids were largely under sand.

Napoleon started Egyptology as a private club for the elite and to this day they control the narrative. Sudan, Ethiopia had the same kingdoms but you don't here Ehtiopology. Even considering that all of Africa and Africans were once referred too as Ethiopians.

:lol:
unknown???
or hidden and erased
Literally hidden by sand.
Egypt was written as Ancient in the time of Aristotle.

Then you have predynastic Egypt which was ancient to Egyptians.

King Tut is a relatively recent discovery.

...and NUBIA is waaaaaaaay older than Egypt! Oh man, the wealth of knowledge lost there!

50 thousand years before Christ.
The curses that are being released upon the world, due to these devils finding and then tampering with these tombs, are going to be marvelous to witness.

When you realize these ppl weren't just burying themselves. They were time traveling. Getting woke up at the wrong time.

Isn't the sphinx older than everything around it? It's like 12 thousand years old or made around 10000 bc. Has evidence of water erosion from the great flood of the planet that most religions talked about like why noah made an ark. That civilization got destroyed and then like 2000 bc is the Egypt most know about.

Isn't the sphinx older than everything around it? It's like 12 thousand years old or made around 10000 bc. Has evidence of water erosion from the great flood of the planet that most religions talked about like why noah made an ark. That civilization got destroyed and then like 2000 bc is the Egypt most know about.

More and more evidence that these structures are much older than thought.

Satellite Archeology showing the city under the sand to be bigger than most of our modern cities. A global empire.

I don't know what to believe. The hieroglyphics show both African Americans & Saudi Arabians in the pictures.

I come in peace.

Is simply having a conversation about the ruling Elite consider anti-antisemitism?

More and more evidence that these structures are much older than thought.

Satellite Archeology showing the city under the sand to be bigger than most of our modern cities. A global empire.
I know the Egyptian government is strict. Are they preventing any digging to the city? I always hear they won't allow anyone to get in a chamber in the sphinx.

Back
Top Bottom