HIS APOLOGY THAT HE PROBABLY HAD TO DO TO NOT MESS HIS MONEY UP

WHAT STEPHEN JACKSON SAID

WHAT 49ER MARQUISE GOODWIN SAID
AFTER HE COMMENTED ON DESEAN JACKSON POST
AND FOLKS TRIED TO SLANDER HIM

STEPHEN JACKSON DOUBLING DOWN

NOW LETS DISCUSS

Two issues,

First, Black people need to stop apologizing for airing our grievances against non Blacks and the government that represents their best interests.

Second, the fight for equality for Black people has fell upon deaf ears, which has always been peaceful, yet violent toward Black people.

Now that some high profile Black people have decided to drop the PC responses? The rest of the country is starting to hear how we really feel.

However, just like with Kaep and his taking a knee? If this country had ever done the right thing when we were being polite?

We would not be here.

Last edited:
Everyone has to be perfect when it comes to them but it's okay for everyone to be imperfect when it comes to us
but u know why that is
they have to some how some way keep US down
look how much we accomplished throughout history
that they try to rob from us
not tell our stories
look at what weve accomplished even while being oppressed
its the fear they have
trying to keep us silent
trying to keep us shackled mentally
its the only way
think about it
keeping us mentally enslaved
is the only way for them to keep their power

I posted this yesterday....
The Greatest Wealth Transfer Program in the U.S. for Whites

From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and undocumented) a minimum of 160 acres of land from the Mississippi River to the West coast of America, including the Alaskan territory. Authorized by the Homestead Act of 1862, this land giveaway program ended for all participating states in 1976 and ended for land awards in Alaska in 1986.

White recipients in the land giveaway program were recruited through a widespread, government-sponsored advertising campaign in newspapers in America and Europe. The land was awarded to applicants who promised to live on it and develop the land for five years. Title to the property vested at the end of this five-year period.

Claimants paid total filing fees of $18 and $1.25 per acre after six-months of residency. These below-market land acquisition rates essentially made the land a free gift to the recipients.

Congress passed additional laws in 1873 that allowed the government to award larger tracts of land to these white settlers and immigrants.

A lot of the land grants included property that had timber rights, mineral rights, and oil and gas reserves, all of which the government eventually released to the land owners through various legislative enactments.

So do any of these detractors of what Jackson and the others are saying, really want to get into what went down in this country?!

It was anti-semitic. Quoting Hitler probably isn't a great idea.

edit: take back the "quoting hitler" part. dude actually didn't say that.

Last edited:
It was anti-semitic. Quoting Hitler probably isn't a great idea.
how is acknowledging
black people as the original jewish people anti semitic???
explain what u believe the definition
of what u believe anti semitic actually is

Those weren't actual Hitler quotes, but it doesn't matter in the case. He deserves the backlash he's getting. IDK how Riley Cooper got to stay on the team after his video came out

Those weren't actual Hitler quotes, but it doesn't matter in the case. He deserves the backlash he's getting. IDK how Riley Cooper got to stay on the team after his video came out
why does he deserve the backlash
and are u saying what riley cooper did
is the exact same thing that desean did???

I posted this yesterday....
The Greatest Wealth Transfer Program in the U.S. for Whites

From 1862 to 1986, the United States government ran a homestead program that gave 2,992,058 white settlers and European immigrants (both documented and undocumented) a minimum of 160 acres of land from the Mississippi River to the West coast of America, including the Alaskan territory. Authorized by the Homestead Act of 1862, this land giveaway program ended for all participating states in 1976 and ended for land awards in Alaska in 1986.

White recipients in the land giveaway program were recruited through a widespread, government-sponsored advertising campaign in newspapers in America and Europe. The land was awarded to applicants who promised to live on it and develop the land for five years. Title to the property vested at the end of this five-year period.

Claimants paid total filing fees of $18 and $1.25 per acre after six-months of residency. These below-market land acquisition rates essentially made the land a free gift to the recipients.

Congress passed additional laws in 1873 that allowed the government to award larger tracts of land to these white settlers and immigrants.

A lot of the land grants included property that had timber rights, mineral rights, and oil and gas reserves, all of which the government eventually released to the land owners through various legislative enactments.

So do any of these detractors of what Jackson and the others are saying, really want to get into what went down in this country?!
bruh
THIS
needs its own thread
please make one on this

I don't disagree with anything Stephen, DeSean, or Marquise said.

And technically no they aint have a damn thing to apologize about but I see why they did and I know why any of the Jewish community would pull the I'm offended card.

I will say any time you quote Hitler publicly you are out on a ledge.

I think starting off any conversation with, "Well, Hitler said ..." (even though in this case, he didn't) isn't a good idea.
is that ur basis for ur argument
because hitler also talked about
how bad white folks treated blacks in america
in other forms of media
should we discount that
u know since he said that

He posted fake quotes that White supremacists use all the time to attack Jews. His GM and team owner are both Jewish. Why doesn't he deserves the backlash?
that highlighted part in the very first pic
regardless if its a fake quote
is that factual
on what actually happens in america or no????

bruh
THIS
needs its own thread
please make one on this
Will do. However, the detractors on this site, those who claim that there are usual suspects who make everything about race, you know, poisoning threads, are afraid that they'll find out the truth about themselves.

However, there are many jews who benefited from this act in particular.

I don't disagree with anything Stephen, DeSean, or Marquise said.

And technically no they aint have a damn thing to apologize about but I see why they did and I know why any of the Jewish community would pull the I'm offended card.

I will say any time you quote Hitler publicly you are out on a ledge.
totally agree
but no one has problem quoting all the racist white folks
or having racist team names
or racist food caricatures
or racist tv characters
it funny were white folks love to draw the line

is that ur basis for ur argument
because hitler also talked about
how bad white folks treated blacks in america
in other forms of media
should we discount that
u know since he said that

Well the Nazi regime admired the policies against black people in America. Jim Crow laws were used a model for their own race laws. I don't think Hitler was pro-black.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[7] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[8] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[9]

I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this.

Back
Top Bottom