LETS TALK ABOUT THE DESEAN JACKSON SITUATION

The REAL discussion should be about the Children of Israel.

The Jews are just one tribe (including Benjamin) due to visibility culturally ( and being the sceptor holder per the scriptures). The rest of the House of Israel is what started this, including this thread (per the highlighted quote).

Asher, Gad, Naphtali, Zevulun, Issacher, Menassah, Ephraim, Simeon, Dan.. The lost tribes. The ones scattered after Babylonian captivity and who do know their true identity today. The ones that might be reading this thread.

Not to derail the thread. My question is, where does it say the original Jews were Black? Is this all based on skin color? I'm legitimately curious to read up on this.

God said to Abram, 'Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years." -GEN 15:13

This is interpreted by some as a verse that speaks to Africans enslavement in America (instead of Israelite enslavement in Egypt). There are others. I dont have these type discussions much anymore so Im a bit rusty.

Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. -JER 14:2

Some believe this means black from head to toe.

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you -DEUT 28:68

This verse is used to as a prophetic warning and a reverse of what has happened (trans- atlantic slave trade)

Last edited:
I’m curious to know, where did all non blacks come from?
depends on what u believe
some believe
they came about through a genetic mutation
there are genes that white folks have that are considered recessive
and alot of genes in black people are considered dominate
so when they procreate
most genes from black folks will usually be obvious

Racist against a Black person you are called a racist.
Racist against a Latino person you are called a racist.
Racist against an Asian person you are called a racist.
Racist against a White person you are called a racist.
Racist against a Jewish person you are called anti semite.???

The only thing I thought about when I seen this

why is it when hitler is mentioned, it’s an OMG. The world is ending, shut up kind of moment.

but the people who owned slaves that have statues and buildings named after them get brought up it’s all good and just apart of life. And if black people dare question that, it’s like how dare you! :lol:

why don’t we have that kind of untouchable thing about us?

that Was my only thought and Shannon’s tweet was nice.

also funny seeing the reactions to d Jack posting Farrakhan and Chelsea posting Farrakhan

Yes very curious about this
But I think even u saying that
Is anti Semitic

I don't agree with what DJaxx highlighted on his IG but I can't count on 10 hands how many times I've seen people say "yOu WeReNt a sLaVe sO wHy aRe YoU sO mAd aBoUt SlAvEry?" But there's almost nobody alive who was punished by Hitler for being Jewish so if people are allowed to use that slavery line to deflect the dark truth then Desean should have his freedom of speech
Reminds me a time when this dude said this to KHUFU KHUFU about Slavery

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

Defending these comments serves the interests of those who wish to disrupt, divide, and discredit the Black Lives Matter movement.

This is merely the most recent instance of a long and shameless series of similar attempts. We saw the same thing happen to the Women's March - and to earlier Black Lives Matter demonstrations, like those demanding justice for the late Freddie Gray.
From the very first protests following the lynching of George Floyd, those who participated in or supported demonstrations against racism and police brutality have been routinely asked to answer for wrongs committed by a very small number of people who do not represent the movement.

In this case, as with earlier complaints of "unruly crowds," it comes across as projection.

Several police officers have been spotted with Nazi tattoos in recent years.
In Washington state, Whitman College cut its ties with the local police department after it was discovered that an officer's tattoo included Nazi SS lightning bolt symbols.
A former Philadelphia police officer whose forearm tattoo bears an uncanny resemblance to an entry in the Anti-Defamation League's Hate Symbols Database was even cleared by an Internal Affairs investigation in 2017.

The Fraternal Order of Police subsequently opposed a policy that prohibited officers from having any tattoos that could serve "to advocate, promote, and support hatred and/or violence towards any person or group of persons based on race, national origin, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation."

While most police officers do not have visible Nazi-inspired tattoos, the fact remains that police departments still managed to hire these particular officers - and their unions fought to protect them. Thus, unlike DeSean Jackson's unfortunate comments, these officers' publicly displayed hate symbols represent a larger, systemic issue in their respective ranks and organizations.

In the past couple of weeks, Donald Trump's campaign launched political ads and merchandise incorporating Nazi symbols. It's not the first time. Trump himself has publicly made anti-Semitic comments on multiple occasions.
Anyone who supports Donald Trump has to answer for that.

Nobody appointed DeSean Jackson as a representative of Black Lives Matter. He speaks only for himself, and has already taken responsibility for his statements (which is far more than we can say for Donald Trump or his enablers.)
Treating the ignorance, and the ensuing injury, are valid and worthwhile goals - but they should not overwhelm a broader movement that does not stand for hatred.

When Kyrie Irving got funneled into Youtube's cone of ignorance and started spouting nonsensical flat Earth conspiracy theories, the entire NBA and all its players weren't forced to address or answer for it.
His misguided beliefs are his own, and not representative of the group.

It is shameful that isolated instances of looting occurring in proximity to recent demonstrations have, in many cases, been given greater coverage and attention than the righteous cause for which millions of people around the world have been protesting peacefully.
It is shameful that a couple of ignorant social media posts are being paid closer heed than the unified calls to defund and demilitarize police departments, dismantle systemic racism, and develop a system of law enforcement that truly protects and serves all members of the communities in which they are based.

Comments about secret Jewish plots to "blackmail America" or "seek world domination" are undoubtedly ignorant and offensive - but they are not representative.

Nobody deserves a pass for this. If the goal is to root out anti-Semitism wherever it is found (and it should be), rather than exploit such issues as a wedge against social justice efforts, let's not lose sight of the groups where such views actually are representative:
iu

They're the ones chanting "blood and soil." They're the ones wearing Swastika masks at grocery stores.
And it is not by coincidence that they are among the most vocal opponents of Black Lives Matter and police reform.

Now, these same racists are attempting to sow division and shove Black Lives Matter from atop the high moral ground by associating it with bigotry and hypocrisy.

Our community will not feed into this.
As with racism, sexism, xenophobia, and other ancient hatreds, NikeTalk will not tolerate anti-Semitism.

We deeply appreciate the efforts of all those who help us defend our community's values by discouraging and reporting any content that violates our policies.

Racist folks with the swastika (and other racist tats) are just the ones that can be confirmed. Several cops might have a swastika, but there's plenty on the force who probably wish they had the balls to get one but instead try to keep their racism somewhat concealed.

87ceb7717fa9836124b0ed2b9bb41fa2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Steve Jackson needed a lawyer, or someone who could help facilitate his thoughts a bit better. It is a problem when you do not have experience debating topics outside of hoops. However what both Jackson and DeShawn have proven as well, is how Black Anger Can Be Weaponized Against US. Black people have every right to be angry about our plight, but we should not set ourselves up to fail due to internal dishonesty.

Hitler is a bad word, and deservedly so. However, why isn’t Columbus held in the same historical regard? Grant? Lee? These men have statues, holidays even! Queen isabella? The catholic church? Why is it that Hitler is the only one that garners such disdain?!

curious to understand why one specific act of hatred is elevated above all others

Back
Top Bottom