Let's talk GHOSTWRITERS... Wayne, Kanye, Dre, who else?

Originally Posted by Essential1

I see some Young Money stans in here. Come on Wayne never had a ghost writer.. Please

depends on what u mean... i dont even call hooks ghostwriting because everybody does that... i dont think anybody is writing wayne's verses...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

I see some Young Money stans in here. Come on Wayne never had a ghost writer.. Please

depends on what u mean... i dont even call hooks ghostwriting because everybody does that... i dont think anybody is writing wayne's verses...
Exactly. Listen to Wayne's verses, it sounds like he just goes in the booth and spits. Aint no way him or anyone else is actually writing that !#+ down with a pen and pad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GucciMane

eminem didnt write for dre?

how naive/stupid can u be?

forgot about dre?
theres no proof.

really?

According to a Behind The Boards interview on Shade 45, Eminem on Sirius Satellite Radio, Eminem wrote the song with Snoop Dogg in mind “Originally I had planned to see if Snoop would do the chorus.. I thought it would be crazy if like.. I had the middle verse, Snoop did the chorus..

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by ponson02

I remember reading somewhere that T.I. wrote for BowWow before.

he did check his verse on that b5 track he did
Thought Wayne ghostwrote that track.
Anywho, didn't Consquence ghostwrite for Ye on CD?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Diddy prolly had ghostwriters for every song he ever spit on except for the I'll Be Missing You joint
I think Sauce Money wrote that verse or maybe someone in the Bad Boy camp.

The only "verse" Puff probably ever wrote was that %!!* he spat on the Super Cat remix.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Diddy prolly had ghostwriters for every song he ever spit on except for the I'll Be Missing You joint
I think Sauce Money wrote that verse or maybe someone in the Bad Boy camp.

The only "verse" Puff probably ever wrote was that %!!* he spat on the Super Cat remix.

sauce money def wrote that...

somebody penned dre's track for his brother too... i forgot who tho... im thinkin mel man

forgot about dre?
theres no proof.

really?

According to a Behind The Boards interview on Shade 45, Eminem on Sirius Satellite Radio, Eminem wrote the song with Snoop Dogg in mind “Originally I had planned to see if Snoop would do the chorus.. I thought it would be crazy if like.. I had the middle verse, Snoop did the chorus..

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

quite possibly the dumbest topic on the internet. this thread is gonna be inundated with nothing but speculators swearing they're right with NO evidence. shut up and enjoy the music.

Yeah? Take it easy. Nothing like a good old music forum NTer spewing his cynicism, wow it feels like old times.
but he's right tho...let the ghosts stay hidden and just enjoy the music..
eyes.gif

forgot about dre?
theres no proof.

really?

Agreed.
And Gillie claimed he wrote for Wayne, but I think it was him being salty.

Plus, if my knowledge is correct, why didnt Juvie or BG say Gillie was truthful or say Wayne has ghostwriters during their beef.

Wayne is a ghostwriter also, hes wrote for Detox, Bow Wow, etc.

Melvin was credited for being one of the writers......

they all get credited on the same line man...

the "writers" line just says the names of the people who will b getting royalties from publishing for that song...

Melvin was credited for being one of the writers......

they all get credited on the same line man...

the "writers" line just says the names of the people who will b getting royalties from publishing for that song...
Sorry, Dr. Dre.

T.I. and wayne wrote for Bow Wow.

And Sauce Definitely wrote 'I'll be missing you'. I think he got a plaque for that.

This dude be doing some ghost writing, makes sense since he aint been out in forever
He did that Drake song, and something for Wayne too.
kiashine-2009-17-09-300x300.jpg

skills claims he still ghost rights, and i know that KANYE still got a board of directors full of ghost writers on his team

Back
Top Bottom