Let's talk GHOSTWRITERS... Wayne, Kanye, Dre, who else?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

This dude be doing some ghost writing, makes sense since he aint been out in forever
He did that Drake song, and something for Wayne too.
kiashine-2009-17-09-300x300.jpg
He produced that song for Wayne and Kid Kid, and Drake took a Wayne line from that song.
Thats how he is getting recongized.

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

why would rappers write for other rappers??? that takes the talent outta the art smh

BC there Lazy like Most of Us.. or what they want to say might sound better for another rapper so they'll just give it to them?? IDK
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

This dude be doing some ghost writing, makes sense since he aint been out in forever
He did that Drake song, and something for Wayne too.
kiashine-2009-17-09-300x300.jpg
He produced that song for Wayne and Kid Kid, and Drake took a Wayne line from that song.
Thats how he is getting recongized.

exactly....and no one writes for wayne...theres videos that shows exactly what he does....

and dont get bouncing a line or idea off of someone confused as ghost writing

It doesnt even sound like someone writes waynes verses... sounds like he just goes in the booth high and talks a bunch of nonsense... I highly doubt he has a ghostwriter

Gillie for lil wayne - theres proof
The Game is writing dre's right now - theres proof
drake for lil wayne- his style changes once again on his new cd
T.I for bow wow - theres proof.

And to op that asked why people would get ghost writers, its because they have the "swag" and delivery. Prime example Gillie for Wayne, piece to the puzzle

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Diddy prolly had ghostwriters for every song he ever spit on except for the I'll Be Missing You joint
I think Sauce Money wrote that verse or maybe someone in the Bad Boy camp.

The only "verse" Puff probably ever wrote was that %!!* he spat on the Super Cat remix.

sauce money def wrote that...

somebody penned dre's track for his brother too... i forgot who tho... im thinkin mel man

It was Royce Da 5'9 who penned that Dre track if Im not mistaken. 
As far as Diddy, I've read Smitty as well as Jody Breeze wrote songs for him also

not sure how true this is but i heard someone say that banks wrote in da club for 50....

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

wayne keeps a ghostwriter. face it
should have never let Curren$y go. smh

forreal people act they dont know gillie wrote for wanye
grin.gif

and dr. dre doesnt write any of his rhymes period
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Diddy prolly had ghostwriters for every song he ever spit on except for the I'll Be Missing You joint
sauce money wrote that
roll.gif

I thought Gillie wrote the ENTIRE carter 1, but i know for a fact nobody is writing for wayne right now

Gillie probably helped Wayne on a few songs but he wasnt writing dudes verses bar for bar like he claimed. Dude was so salty claimin he wrote the whole carter
indifferent.gif
Where is the proof Wayne had any type of ghostwriters anyway? Its all just speculation & rumors

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I know for sure Jay wrote Still Dre...

Dre and Snoop both said it on a show I believe.

its in the liner/production notes...no need to recall a show...

Gillie probably helped Wayne on a few songs but he wasnt writing dudes verses bar for bar like he claimed. Dude was so salty claimin he wrote the whole carter
indifferent.gif
Where is the proof Wayne had any type of ghostwriters anyway? Its all just speculation & rumors

he wrote full verses n songs minus hooks
wayne basically admitted it

Gillie said HIMSELF in an allhiphop interview that he aint write for him....

and
roll.gif
 @ currency writing for wayne...

nobody writes for wayne but i do think he was influenced by an artist that was on YM and an artist that was on Cash Money around the time C1 dropped

I wanna see some new names. Anybody trying to act like Dr. Dre writes his rhymes is an idiot.

As for Wayne I think dude stopped using outside ghostwriters after the Carter 2. Now his shh is just a new depth of gibberish and garbage. At least before he was spitting subpar %*%$. C2 is also around the time the rumors that Gillie wrote for him popped up.

Nowadays any rapper that says they don't write n just hop in the booth or rap about not needing a pad and pen is suspect.

Gillie might have helped Wayne out with a new delivery around the Carter 1, because he totally changed his style from 500degreez through C1, from a dirty south...to a more east coast format
nerd.gif

but actual ghostwritting for mutiple verses?!? nah...i highly doubt it

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Gillie might have helped Wayne out with a new delivery around the Carter 1, because he totally changed his style from 500degreez through C1, from a dirty south...to a more east coast format
nerd.gif

but actual ghostwritting for mutiple verses?!? nah...i highly doubt it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wish i could find the vid when they asked wayne about it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom