Let's talk GHOSTWRITERS... Wayne, Kanye, Dre, who else?

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

it was on 808s...

he did do the hook to welcome to heartbreak... and on heartless he gave him the dr evil part cuz kanye didnt wanna cuss

giving someone a line aint ghostwriting
i didnt say it was... but thats what cudi helped with... thats "bouncing lines/ideas"

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Gillie probably helped Wayne on a few songs but he wasnt writing dudes verses bar for bar like he claimed. Dude was so salty claimin he wrote the whole carter
indifferent.gif
Where is the proof Wayne had any type of ghostwriters anyway? Its all just speculation & rumors

did wayne ever deny it??? come on there is songs where wayne says IM gillie . Hes so wack he didnt even change it to wayne

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Man listen, Drake writes for Wayne they just try to throw people off by him throwing some dumb @+$! in only Wayne would say. I peeped this on that Money to Blow song

thank you. this guy know what he talking about

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Gillie probably helped Wayne on a few songs but he wasnt writing dudes verses bar for bar like he claimed. Dude was so salty claimin he wrote the whole carter
indifferent.gif
Where is the proof Wayne had any type of ghostwriters anyway? Its all just speculation & rumors

did wayne ever deny it??? come on there is songs where wayne says IM gillie . Hes so wack he didnt even change it to wayne

when u write bars for someone u write it from their perspective so ur logic is flawed...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

indifferent.gif

when u write bars for someone u write it from their perspective so ur logic is flawed...

so why did lil wayne say" Im Gillie" If you write it from their prospective wouldn't u just say wayne. ur logic is flawed. what is he stealing from gillies notepad then????

my question is why, have a ghost writer if you aint getting 5 mic caliber bars? Why pay for verses that more than half you fan base will get for free. Like i said earlier, the only rapper who has ghost is kanye, he got a team of good music flunkies putting in their best work so they can get a album credit on singles, and albums that are guaranteed to be critical acclaim and go platinum. They give YE ideas. he spices it up to fit him on the verses

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Puffy. Probably only dude that's made it clear he has one and I enjoy from time to time but that's cuz he gets dudes who are really good at rap to write for him.

The Jungle talk is a joke from one of NaS' rhymes. "What if Jungle wrote my +++! and I was really illiterate"
laugh.gif
or something like that.

Wayne ofcourse
Probably Drake
Kanye obviously
Confirmed Nickelus F Wrote Im Goin In Verse

Originally Posted by rillo561

No doubt in my mind that someone is writing for Wayne and Drake. Wayne lyrics/content changed so much from the Hot Boyz days it's unbelievable.
You can call it 'growing as an artist", but Gillie and others have called him out on it. Now, you got Drake and Wayne sounding so much alike in their song's and punchlines.

Not a fan of either them, but I can see it plan as day. Dre and 'Ye are known to have writers, but whatever they are producers.
Wayne and Drake dont have ghostwriters..smh.
Yall dudes letting yall hate get the best of you.

Wayne and Drake are both YM.

Drake has recently become a lil happy with waynes flow, and mimics it. Compare Comeback Season to So Far Gone then to now.

As for Wayne, he was a hotboy like 10+ years ago, you think he'd rap the same that whole time?

You think he'd get $+@$!* to write his incredible catalog of Mixtapes? 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

*%%@ after Dedication 2, I woulda been writing my own mixtapes if that was true. 

#!+? Somebody wrote Dr.Carter? $+@$!* acting like Wayne cant be lyrical..

Im one of Ye's biggest fans, but I know Big Sean/Cons/Rhymefest/Cudi write for him.

His raps are so similar to Seans now, his voice is even becoming a lil boring.

Cons wrote street lights.

Cudi helped on 808s.

EVERYONE at G.O.O.D helped on 808s.

Diddy and Dre shouldn't even count in this convo.

It's damn near public knowledge that they don't write their !#!!.

laugh.gif
Press Play is basically karaoke with Diddy.

Where's that Kiss verse that was CLEARLY written by Styles
roll.gif
? Even Beans peeped and said it. I even peeped before him.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

So you tryna tell me Wayne had a ghostwriter for all those mixtapes he put out?

Short Dawg helps Wayne with his verses been doing it for a while now

Originally Posted by cartune

Et tu, Tune?

i could understand if Wayne disappeared from 500 degreez then popped up outta nowhere wit the Carter 1... Dude showed his progression through mixtapes over the years.

SQ 1-7? U tellin me he had ghostwriters for that?
Dedication 1 & 2? Drought 1-3? Suffix? Prefix? come on

Now if u sayin somebody influenced his style, and threw him a line here or there, sure. But whole verses? Songs? Albums? Then to go as far as sayin mixtapes too?
smh.gif

wayne doesnt even write lol

but a lot of you guys clearly dont know what ghost writing is.

Dream is a perfect example of ghostwriting

he does it for a lot of artist and even has reference tracks he has recorded that are out

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

wayne doesnt even write lol

but a lot of you guys clearly dont know what ghost writing is.

Dream is a perfect example of ghostwriting

he does it for a lot of artist and even has reference tracks he has recorded that are out
Your wrong on how you explaining it my dude.

Originally Posted by cartune

Et tu, Tune?

i could understand if Wayne disappeared from 500 degreez then popped up outta nowhere wit the Carter 1... Dude showed his progression through mixtapes over the years.

SQ 1-7? U tellin me he had ghostwriters for that?
Dedication 1 & 2? Drought 1-3? Suffix? Prefix? come on

Now if u sayin somebody influenced his style, and threw him a line here or there, sure. But whole verses? Songs? Albums? Then to go as far as sayin mixtapes too?
smh.gif

Short and wayne be bouncing ideas off each other like no say this or no say it like that *#$$ like that im not taking anything away from wayne. I never been in the studio with either my dude DB be with them TOS dudes said that Short toss wayne metaphors here and there not like he writes for him or nothing tho.

Back
Top Bottom