Lets talk lil wayne vol PURE HATE

riverxbear

Banned
I hate this man for every thing he does.

to the people who like him how is he hot ? what has he brought to the table that has never been seen so much ?

do you have him as top 10 of all time ?

the reason i hate him is , in my eyes he stole abunch of peoples styles and ran with it , after his own did not get him success . i just dont see how
you on the baggy clothes look , and you mess with dipset and you go to the fitted look . His rymes is weak he raps about stuff that UGK been
talking bout . Nd the biggest reason is he is shoved down the medias throat .

He didn't steal anybody's style.  This is the only place I've ever seen people say he ran with the dips style.
eyes.gif

You say he went from baggy clothes to a more fitted look, so did everybody else who transitioned into the new millenium foh, with that.
laugh.gif

All the music dude has put out, you have to respect his grind.. Who cares about how he dresses or whos style he "stole."

I could care less about the way he dresses.

Weak rhymes? Your own opinion...

All I know is that I still bump the Drought 3 on occasion. One of my all-time favorite mixtapes...

I respect his grind and his hard work.. but dudes music is absolute garbage

dude raps about money, $**#, being a blood, guns, and says the word like damn near every bar... I can not understand how he is brainwashed so many people into thinking he is so good

it all started when he called himself the best rapper alive....

Worst lyricist ever. Talented? Word? This is what our society deems talented.

Definitely respect Wayne's grind, but I guess the thing that pisses me off the most is that his attempt at Rock is just plain pathetic. It sickens everyone who's ever picked up a guitar and since Wayne has a cult following it only leads to more terrible "Rock Stars".

Lets not forget Wayne used to be a beast. However he traded his lyrical substance for a great deal of charisma and unorthadox punchlines and it worked for him. When u have charisma ppl will believe anything you say. This however is a style that HE has mastered, i dont think he is just putting out music for the hell of it, he actually loves this but he did what he had to do to stand out and it has worked for him commercially. He believes he can do anything which is why he never gave up on rebirth.

Alot of rappers dress alike
eyes.gif

Everyone rides the hell out of him around here.

I hate him, but I respect his grind.

Makes me want to punch babies int he face every time I hear him though.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

He didn't steal anybody's style.  This is the only place I've ever seen people say he ran with the dips style.
eyes.gif

You say he went from baggy clothes to a more fitted look, so did everybody else who transitioned into the new millenium foh, with that.
laugh.gif
I agree and disagree.
Wayne, did steal Gudda Gudda complete style and Curren$y.  Long after Gillie The Kid left CMB, he surely changed his style of rapping like these dudes.  People from the N.O. knows what I am talking about.  But, in the industry, "swag" sells. People love his "swag" and personality.  

Lil' Wayne is hit and miss for me.  I can't hate on his grind, he's on it. What I dislike is the whole pulling the Vikings stunt and claim he's so New Orleans. Oh Word!?!

And yes, everybody changed their fashion style as fashion shifted.  Unlike everybody else, I like slight fitted and slight baggy.

laugh.gif
...I was wondering when someone was gonna make the bi-weekly "I hate Lil' Wayne" post.

Wayne's delivery back in the day, around the Carter 1 and 2, was better to me, than his actual lyricism itself...dude always had a swagger on the mic but once he started calling himself "the greatest rapper alive"...I couldn't mess with dudes music too much anymore...

Also, I don't care for Wayne callin out suwoooo when the guy has never been a Blood. It's things like that, that just make it obvious dude is just trying to stay cutting edge, and controversial, but he only does it for attention. He may have Blood affiliates, but this guy never was a banger, and most Cali Bloods don't even respect dude because he makes a mockery of their lifestyle.

But the one thing that does stand out about Wayne, as mentioned, is his grind. Dude is relentless in the booth when it comes to putting out new material....2Pac had that same kinda grind in the studio...so I give him due respect and credit for that..he did go from burgeoning Hot Boyz semi-underground artist, to one of the most successful artists in the industry..can't knock dude's hustle.

Dude is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over rated. He's some trash! He sounds like an idiot and looks like one. I listen to some off the songs he's on like forever but his songs are garbage.

My dude
pimp.gif

Eventhough I don't rock w/ all the s- he puts out, and he has taken a step down, I still f- w/ him

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's talk about all this ice that wearing/
All these carrots like I'm a effin vegetarian/

no quality to any of his music. everything i here from him ive never liked. not being an ignorant hater, ive given so much of his wrok a listen and its just not good to me. one of his best songs to me was his show me what u got freestyle, and still that was subpar to me compared to other rappers.

i have never seen it, its crazy how people can say hes greatest when to me hes one of the worst rappers ive ever heard. i would like to know a "good" rapper, one who claims to be great, who has made an album worse than the carter 3.

ps, as far as styles go, a lot of his work on the carter reminds me of ghostface.

the thing that gets me is when i talk about the carter 3 people are like name someone else who sold a million .

Jay z destroyed him on the mr carter track .

i like rappers who are original and got there own style. Alot of people around here in texas didnt even know Yung money is old and they had
a complete different line up back in the G . Dude does not paint vivid pictures like ghost face , he dont talk about what happend on his block
like nas did back in the day , and he dont got the commercial yet great lyrical ability jay z once had.

i think he has been shoved down the medias throat. To me what buggs me the most is how he stole the whole sizzurp cup stuff. dont make no
sense , and how all of a sudden he thinks he is a blood.

its hard livin down south sometimes because some of the high schoolers , and others is so brain washed.

Back
Top Bottom