Lets Talk NBA Jerseys........

Adidas is in fact the ones behind every jersey looking almost alike. I might not be able to find the quote but whoever is over design said something about how using less templates and just altering the color blocking saves time, money, and effort

I say this every time.. But I wish the Lakers had implemented these black jerseys into their repertoire

KobeRetroTrophy.jpg

I say this every time.. But I wish the Lakers had implemented these black jerseys into their repertoire

KobeRetroTrophy.jpg

I was too juiced when SLAM came out with this cover. I remember looking all over for it when this issue released. That was the 2002-03 year and Kobe was a shoe free agent that gave me indication that he was going to sign with Nike. I went wild when Nike finally came out with these jerseys. A black Lakers jersey would be too :smokin but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

The Brooklyn one is ghastly. New Clippers and Pistons logos are beautiful though. Those teams should switch today.

View media item 229461
I actually like that. I really wish we'd go back to something close to the word mark from the '80s. I actually wouldn't mind if we ditched the red all together and just go back to dark green, medium green, and lime green.

Last edited:
Anyone know when the Suns are unveiling their new unis?
Probably around August or so.

And co-sign about that black Laker uni.

If the Lakers actually introduced a black uni like that one, they'd have two of the best uniforms in the league with those and their Sunday whites.

O you guys.... If they change something, you want the old back. If they don't change anything, you want something new. Truly no pleasing y'all

O you guys.... If they change something, you want the old back. If they don't change anything, you want something new. Truly no pleasing y'all
houston was terrible when they changed it to those  durasheen joints in mid 2000 and still terrible today and those mcdonald colored alternates arent helping matters either

The NBA should just do a version of what soccer does. They never mess around with their logo and colors (of the main jersey), they simply change the style/pattern/trim every two years and play around with the road and alternate jerseys. They also see no problem in people complaining about the constant change.

The dumb thing with the NBA is, take teams like the Rockets, they pulled a 180 on the logo and and it takes them years to make any changes......and they have an alternate that's closer to the teams iconic colors than their actual jerseys........ridiculous.

Lakers should go back to the old shoulder style as well. Boston never changed...y the hell should they?

Sleeved jerseys is the worst thing to happen to nba jerseys :x

Until they do the logos I suppose

I'm going to guess that the teams who opt for the sleeves will almost entirely be small-mid market ones. Can't see the Knicks/Bulls/Heat/Lakers choosing to do this for some future ad space.

I'm going to guess that the teams who opt for the sleeves will almost entirely be small-mid market ones. Can't see the Knicks/Bulls/Heat/Lakers choosing to do this for some future ad space.

Wait til the Christmas Day games next season :lol:

Gonna be sleeved jersey mania :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom