Let's try this again...

Wack tees, the handrawn **! got me thinking of the Algierz tees

Wack tees, the handrawn **! got me thinking of the Algierz tees

I rocks with all of em man...Hook me up w/ 1 for the advertisement..
grin.gif

I rocks with all of em man...Hook me up w/ 1 for the advertisement..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dragon

Tee design look cool but I would change the size of the image smaller just because I dont like it to stand out that much kinda looks tacky that way. 
How much are you planning to sell these?
What is your brand name?

The brand name is BeLoved.  Eventually I would like to price the shirts between $25-35

Originally Posted by Dragon

Tee design look cool but I would change the size of the image smaller just because I dont like it to stand out that much kinda looks tacky that way. 
How much are you planning to sell these?
What is your brand name?

The brand name is BeLoved.  Eventually I would like to price the shirts between $25-35

For those who llike the Cupid tee, check out the black one

Also, here are a couple of the first designs.  The shirt on the right was made for 4/20

For those who llike the Cupid tee, check out the black one

Also, here are a couple of the first designs.  The shirt on the right was made for 4/20

Love the first one and i would actually wear it but i think it would look better if the image was flipped upside down and the tips of the arrows had the drips instead of the feathers.

The boxing glove tee is ok but the art is too soft. You need harder lines to make it work. By harder i basically mean thicker outlines and bolder line weight. I would also have a contrast between reds within the glove itself. Maybe turn one glove over so you can add the detail of the laces and maybe even have them wrap around the neck of the tee and connect to the other glove? As is the art looks like classic winnie the pooh artwork. Which isn't bad at all just seems like it's not what you are after.

The problem with "soft" art is that even with a cool image and idea it ends up looking like something a soccer mom would wear to the gym or to work in her garden. That first place tee is a perfect example of that. It falls under the same category as a worlds best dad shirt which i assume is not the demographic you are going for.

The cupid tee is pretty on point. Strong lines and a straight forward image. Your best bet would be sharp color contrast between the image and the shirt. A black tee and teal or lime green or magenta cupid would look great and sell rather easily. When you have a soild base and play with bright tones it always looks good.

Love the first one and i would actually wear it but i think it would look better if the image was flipped upside down and the tips of the arrows had the drips instead of the feathers.

The boxing glove tee is ok but the art is too soft. You need harder lines to make it work. By harder i basically mean thicker outlines and bolder line weight. I would also have a contrast between reds within the glove itself. Maybe turn one glove over so you can add the detail of the laces and maybe even have them wrap around the neck of the tee and connect to the other glove? As is the art looks like classic winnie the pooh artwork. Which isn't bad at all just seems like it's not what you are after.

The problem with "soft" art is that even with a cool image and idea it ends up looking like something a soccer mom would wear to the gym or to work in her garden. That first place tee is a perfect example of that. It falls under the same category as a worlds best dad shirt which i assume is not the demographic you are going for.

The cupid tee is pretty on point. Strong lines and a straight forward image. Your best bet would be sharp color contrast between the image and the shirt. A black tee and teal or lime green or magenta cupid would look great and sell rather easily. When you have a soild base and play with bright tones it always looks good.

No problem.

Black aqua sounds pretty cool. I would most likely pick up one of those and the braveheart tee.

Also the sleeve graphics like on the cupid tee always go over very well. People love that stuff.

One more tip. Including free stickers when you sell a tee is pure genius. Even passing them out for free works so well. You can get high quality stickers printed with your designs dirt cheap and it does A LOT for your business. The advertising aspect is hard to match any other way. People see the stickers and ask about them and it turns into a word of mouth thing that can do more for you then ANY other form of advertising ever could. There is no downside at all to adding that to your business plan.

http://standoutstickers.c...ickers_vinyl_pricing.php

That's my favorite place to use.

No problem.

Black aqua sounds pretty cool. I would most likely pick up one of those and the braveheart tee.

Also the sleeve graphics like on the cupid tee always go over very well. People love that stuff.

One more tip. Including free stickers when you sell a tee is pure genius. Even passing them out for free works so well. You can get high quality stickers printed with your designs dirt cheap and it does A LOT for your business. The advertising aspect is hard to match any other way. People see the stickers and ask about them and it turns into a word of mouth thing that can do more for you then ANY other form of advertising ever could. There is no downside at all to adding that to your business plan.

http://standoutstickers.c...ickers_vinyl_pricing.php

That's my favorite place to use.

Back
Top Bottom