Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

New J.J. Abrams-Produced CLOVERFIELD Movie Will No Longer Open In February; New Release Date Revealed

Formerly titled God Particle, the third film in the Cloverfield franchise has been more of an enigma than its predecessors (which says a lot.) With a release set for early February, not one piece of marketing had been revealed anticipating the film, and now the reasoning behind this has been uncovered.

The movie has a new release date, and thankfully it is not a major shift. Opening April 20th, 2018, the film now has the opportunity to kick off another intriguing and interactive marketing campaign.

Originally centered around astraunauts making a monumental discovery, re-writes and reshoots overseen by Abrams may have changed plot threads significantly, construting something more in tune with the Cloverfield brand.

Thought the first Strangers was kinda funny. Will probably see this one as well.

Hmm idk if the strangers 2 is gonna deliver like the first. Kind of like dating your ex again.

yeah thought it was good too, it was one of those movies I probably wouldn't have watched if I didn't have movie pass though

SHiiiiid that's the kinda face I can terrorize my wife with. Reminds me of Final Destination. I'm here for the funny deaths

Got that Purge mask smile

Hot-New-The-Purge-Mask-God-Cosplay-2017-Home-Decor-Collection-Horror-Movie-Masks-Full-Face.jpg

That Insidious smile

scene5-465x202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom