Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

MV5BZGI5ZTU2M2YtZWY4MC00ZDFhLTliYTItZTk1NjdlN2NkMzg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY5ODI4NDk@._V1_UY1200_CR60,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

^^Dont breathe was a really good movie IMO. Non-stop suspense.
Saw Train to Busan last night. Another really good movie. Kinda presicatable, but nice twist on zombie movies

Last edited:
watched the cult of chucky today. was flames!! make sure you guys watch it. was thoroughly entertained.

Watch the curse of chucky first if you havent. make sure you watch through the end of the credits...on both.

theres some confusion as to how some things are done, but whatevs. suspend some of the logic and have a blast.

Catching up on the thread. Must get back on top of my Chucky game. As a kid, that little bastard had me afraid to go down the toy aisle with the My Buddies but has now become one of my favorite horror culture characters.

Watched Jigsaw this weekend, movie is much better than expected. Great matinee movie, decent full price movie

Pet Sematary remake sets 2019 release date

Pet Sematary will rise again in 2019.

Paramount Pictures announced Thursday that its new adaptation of Stephen King’s 1983 horror novel about an ancient burial ground where the dead don’t rest in peace will arrive in theaters April 19, 2019.

As reported in October, Starry Eyes filmmakers Kevin Kolsch and Dennis Widmyer are directing the project, working from a script by Jeff Buhler.

Looking forward to insidious in a few weeks. Wish they would cut this prequel **** out and continue from 2 already

Back
Top Bottom