Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

saw The Witch recently and it's very good

no gore or anything crazy but it's just a very well told story

need more films like that which are based on actual documented events

Tried watching The Witch a few weeks ago and the story got a lil long in the middle for me. May go back and finish it
Also went back and watched the Conjuring, Sinister 2, and all the Insidious movies.
Conjuring is still really good, Sinister 2 was almost trash, and the Insidious movies are better when you watch the first and then the second. Things just click together so well.

Watched Jeepers Creepers 2 and it's a solid piece of stool

Tried watching The Witch a few weeks ago and the story got a lil long in the middle for me. May go back and finish it
Also went back and watched the Conjuring, Sinister 2, and all the Insidious movies.
Conjuring is still really good, Sinister 2 was almost trash, and the Insidious movies are better when you watch the first and then the second. Things just click together so well.

Watched Jeepers Creepers 2 and it's a solid piece of stool

Just reminded me I still need to watch jeepers creepers 3

Just reminded me I still need to watch jeepers creepers 3

You really don't NEED to. If you have time and there's absolutely nothing to do, and you've already cleaned your floorboards and hand washed your neighbors cat then yea, take a moment and watch it

You really don't NEED to. If you have time and there's absolutely nothing to do, and you've already cleaned your floorboards and hand washed your neighbors cat then yea, take a moment and watch it

I gotta finish the story :lol: I know it's trash

Back
Top Bottom