levis finally got it right 521 & 513

I usually wear 514 looking to get some 521, should I go up one waist size or stay the same?

recently started working at Levi and i like the men's jeans more than the womens...

tried 521s on today after someone returned them...
pimp.gif

511s fit like womens skinnys just the waist is a lot higher

gonna cop a pair of 505 trousers alsoo

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

Too many copped the 521 posts and not enuff pictures
No bromo but does anyone have fit pics of 521s.

I love my 511s (sized up) will post pics if anyone cares.  but would like to see 521s on.....the shape of the pants just seems sort of like parachute pants to me.  Wide thigh opening and tapered

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I love my 511s (sized up) will post pics if anyone cares.  but would like to see 521s on.....the shape of the pants just seems sort of like parachute pants to me.  Wide thigh opening and tapered
exactly my thoughts. 511's sized up is still a top choice.

Originally Posted by traxar

Originally Posted by Jking0821

exactly my thoughts. 511's sized up is still a top choice.

post pics bruv

i got some 521s the other day, love the fit...i only wear 513s and 521s now....moreso 513s though. They need more colors though

Personally still enjoy 514's over 521's, but 521's are nice and good addition to the rotation.  Took advantage of the Black Friday deal, only decent color available in my size was Black and I love them. 

Hit the outlets a few times and only see 514's, but no 521's, can they only be found in major dept stores?

Off topic, but I have 4 pairs of 514's, and they all fit COMPLETELY different. I bought them at the same store, too. Am I the only one this happens too?

But anyway, those 521's are pretty dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Off topic, but I have 4 pairs of 514's, and they all fit COMPLETELY different. I bought them at the same store, too. Am I the only one this happens too?

But anyway, those 521's are pretty dope
pimp.gif
they fit different for me too.  One pair from Nordstroms still fits good.  The other from Macys i think has gotten alot looser.

Started with 501's but found out 514's are better, but will occasionally wear 501's.

Back
Top Bottom