Lexus is the best car brand, period.

damn bros i finally realize and came to the conclusion that i ****** up big time by not getting the red guts in my atomic silver NX. i wasn't really feelin it when i first saw it but man i want it now.

Yup, red > any interior colors. Black comes real close.

I had tan interior on my IS and never again, can't even wear jean without staining the seats.

Yup, red > any interior colors. Black comes real close.

I had tan interior on my IS and never again, can't even wear jean without staining the seats.

my is300 had tan interior. Like you said, my next car is gonna have a darker interior

**** ain't getting moist over an Infiniti logo, b.

Besides the fact Lexus has more Prestige

They are JUST better cars than Infiniti, look into yourself for a personal opinion.

Black Interior > * . While red looks nice, I can't get down with it on a daily. Having an all red interior would probably give me road rage. :lol:

Last edited:
no lie that's how i was lightweight feelin, but the more I saw it, the more i started to like it. it's something you're not really used to so you might write it off but i feel like it def makes your car pop more, nah mean?

Last edited:

Why do you guys put Lexus as a brand over Infiniti?
Lexus has built a better name in the Japanese Luxury market vs their equivalent competitors.  People usually say Lexus is the closest Japanese Luxury brand to compete with the Germans.

Overall, i think Lexus products are better than Infiniti.  Better reliability and refinement.

If you compare the flagship cars of the brands, the LS vs the Q45, the LS was leaps and bounds above the Q45.  10 years ago, the LS already had massaging seats, heated and air cooled seats, etc. 

That's not to say Infiniti isn't a bad brand.  They go after a different consumer which is more of the sport oriented driver and less luxury.  

Thanks, my uncle was still in town about to leave and he helped me out. Spent about $55 on the pads, bought a 2 ton jack for $25.. Took about 45 mins.

Took pics along the way so I could refer to them next time lol

Only thing I forgot to do was bleed the brakes so the pedal goes to the floor.

Then gave her a nice wash.

Lexus > Infiniti

But Nissan > Toyota...for sedans anyway

Maxima > Avalon
Altima > Camry

Toyota got the edge for trucks and SUV's though.

But GTR >

I'd personally take the LFA over the GTR, not because of performance or the price but I just like the LFA better.

Lexus > Infiniti > Acura

Can't get down with the Q naming scheme. Ish is stupid. Can't see myself pushing the Q50. They were actually making better cars when the original G35 came out in 2002. Now not so much. The Q50 and altima look too much alike

Last edited:
I was never a fan of Nissan quality and I feel most of its vehicles are unrefined

Lexus > Acura > Infiniti

Acuras don't scream luxury to me. For years they've been rebadged  hondas and only just recently started differentiating by offering AWD. How can you be a luxury car company when most of your cars have standard FWD
mean.gif

Last edited:
TBH I dont see anything in Acuras that wouldn't make me just get a fully loaded Accord. I think Lexus is # 1 because you get Toyota Reliability + more tech and better leather lol. By the time I even think of getting another Car the Camry will probably have everything the current ES has minus the quality of leather.

I had an infiniti g37xs special edition before my gs350 and it was a great car. It was quick and fun to drive but lacked the quality materials of my lexus. I really considered getting a q50 hybrid but the intouch system and poor reviews scared me away.

Only Nissan I would really buy is an R34. Heck, I know somebody who bought an R32 and is already having problems with it. :lol:

Do most of you guys lease or buy? I was thinking for my next vehicle I may lease. Be cool to switch up every now and then.

I'm on my 2nd lease with Lexus right now. I feel like I'm not ready yet to buy that dream car I always wanted and commit to paying it off for 4-6years so leasing a nice car for 3yrs is a better option for me. The only hard part is when its time to finance a car you really want, you have no trade-in to lower the finance payments. But like I said, once I'm ready financial wise, it won't even be a problem anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom