Lexus is the best car brand, period.

The GS-F is dope, really liked the one the service manager at my local dealership showed me with the carbon fiber package. But 89k
mean.gif

That's too much for a GS especially with it not performing nearly as good as its competitors. Lexus needs to lower the price atleast 15k IMO if they don't want these to sit at the dealership.

Got an interesting email today. I reached out to Sewell Cadillac about a month ago due to curiosity of the ATS V Coupe. Told the guy I didn't want to waste a lot of his time, I probably won't get one. I just asked whenever he had free time, to please send me the lowest 3-yr lease deal currently on them just for my knowledge since I couldn't find that information online (though I didn't tell him that).

Well after several weeks of him emailing me questions and not providing me with any actual numbers so me basically ignoring him, today I got an email from him that got my attention. He's saying he can get me into one for $559 for 36 months with around 4K not including taxes and fees due at signing. I know this is a Lexus thread, but considering it's a RCF competitor and a car that base starts at 62k, that doesn't seem like that bad of a deal considering I haven't did any negotiating what so ever because I wasn't really considering it. Since I'm good at negotiating, I'm pretty sure I could lower that downpayment by a substantial margin cuz ain't no way I'm giving that much money away on a lease. And lower the monthly payments as well.

Wish its interior wasn't so cheap looking and feeling. And too bad it's a Cadillac and not a Lexus. Though much slower, if I could get a deal similiar to that on an RCF I would be trading in my F-Sport in a heartbeat
ATS-V > Any Lexus

Anybody seen the TRD kit on the IS? Pretty damn nice.....

Shesh gm dropped the ball on that interior

Last time that esco was cool was need for speed underground 2

I'm here to go fast, I got my apartment for looking at a nice interior, the ATS-V is the truth

Honestly, interior and quality aside, the ATSV is a great car for the money. I mean it competes with RCF, C63, M4 & RS5 and would kill the RCF in a straight line and it's cheaper than all 4. Im still considering a test drive because who knows, I may forgot about the Cruzish interior after I experience its performance for myself.

But this is a Lex thread playboi

View media item 1854682View media item 1854683:pimp: :pimp:

Goodbye IS300. =(
I just t-boned a car that ran a red light, have it all on dashcam video too. I'm OK though. I just spent like $1000 on new tires, headlights, oil change, etc in the past 2 weeks. Gonna go cry now. =(
View media item 1854849

Dang that's crazy. Glad to hear you're OK. I wouldn't worry too much about the money you lost on your new headlights, tires, etc. Medical bills cost MUCH more and things could have been a lot worse.

10 years in one car is true loyalty. But there's a lot of great cars new and used for really good prices, I'm sure you'll find one you'll enjoy just as much

^yeah, thanks, you are right.

Time for a new GS. :nerd:

Edit - I just checked the lexus website, did the new GS get a mid gen refresher or something? It looks like the GSF now.

Last edited:
^Yeah that seems to be the case. I didn't know it changed either until I just checked their website now and I was just at the dealer about 2 weeks ago smh. I may go back to check one out in person, but from the few pics I've seen online 2015 350 exterior > 2016 350 exterior IMO. The front end seemed a little oddly shaped on the pics I've seen, but it probably look much better in person. Though this may be a good time to get an older model for a deal because I assume they'll def want to move out the older inventory

Yah the GS got a facelift and new headlight, it looks more aggressive now. The GSF is still the usual full on mesh grill with the wider side vents though.
View media item 1856376View media item 1856377View media item 1856378

I am glad they got rid of that center bumper on the base GS, they followed what they did with their SUV grills, looks so much better and smoother and cleaner and more aggressive as a one piece. I am not a fan of that bumper in the middle and they should get rid of it on the non-F-Sport IS and RC.

View media item 1856379View media item 1856380

Last edited:
Goodbye IS300. =(
I just t-boned a car that ran a red light, have it all on dashcam video too. I'm OK though. I just spent like $1000 on new tires, headlights, oil change, etc in the past 2 weeks. Gonna go cry now. =(
Sucks, but **** happens in life. At the end of the day, it's all just material. You can get another one. Good that you are not physically hurt.

Back
Top Bottom