Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Since I lease my cars, i've pretty much stopped caring about washing cars myself.

I bring it to one of those car wash places that does it for $10 a wash once a month or so.

I've just been too lazy and too much of a hassle to wash cars the way I do it. Hell I used to use a leaf blower to dry my car after a wash just to avoid swirl marks.

Since I lease my cars, i've pretty much stopped caring about washing cars myself.

I bring it to one of those car wash places that does it for $10 a wash once a month or so.

I've just been too lazy and too much of a hassle to wash cars the way I do it. Hell I used to use a leaf blower to dry my car after a wash just to avoid swirl marks.
This x100000

Rx350 is looking MEAN! :x Babymamas neighbor just copped in white and just sits there looking all nice.

Next year ill be getting a car, maybe a lease. I'm hoping the price will go down on them by then so I can cop...

I used to leave the scrubber thing at those car wash joints on my roof and just take a microfiber towel and scoop soap from there and scrub down, rinsing before and after of course. :lol:

Last edited:
I have an NX...it fits 5 adults comfortably and the trunk space is nice as well

But I just loved the sleekness of the design and needed to have it....got it the first month it came out, no problems since then and I'm satisfied

I agree I would get the new RX over the NX, when I got my car the new body RX wasn't out yet I would've gotten it but I'm content with mine for now

your local touchless car wash is cheap. I'm local spot does wonders to my car, looks and smells as if i don't a full car wash and wax and does a under chassis wash 
glasses.gif

What's the lease on an is f sport looking like ?

Depends on how many miles you plan on driving every year and how long you want it for.

Lexus usually has a cheaper amount for like 8k-10k miles/2yrs.

Back in 2012 I paid $415 a month for 3yrs/36k for a 2012 Lexus IS250 F-Sport.

Any mile over is $.25 which is something to think about.

My mom had an oil change done yesterday.

She came home Super geeked over the Lexus RC

My mom don't know **** about cars she kept talking about how pretty it was an it was a 2015 and the dealer wanted her to trade her GS in for it. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

anyone familiar with the LEXUS CT? I read a lot of negative reviews about them. I like the RX&NX don't wanna spend more than 20-22k though

anyone familiar with the LEXUS CT? I read a lot of negative reviews about them. I like the RX&NX don't wanna spend more than 20-22k though

Its a Scion dressed up as a Prius with leather seats and a Lexus price tag. Not much more to know. Go for the RX unless you really want a hybrid.

Last edited:
Its a Scion dressed up as a Prius with leather seats and a Lexus price tag. Not much more to know. Go for the RX unless you really want a hybrid.

yes I would prefer a RX, but a little more than I want to spend and I want some thing a little better on gas. I have 2 other cars already a 97 Town Car & 86 El Camino

If you're looking for a crossover/compact SUV specifically, I don't think the CT will fit that bill. You can probably find a 2016 RAV4 AWD for your prices (if not a couple grand over). Or you can find a lightly used (under 5k miles) 2016 in your price range.

Went on a uber in one a couple of weeks ago...NO LEG ROOM WHATSSO EVER.

Ride wasn't smooth either.

Back
Top Bottom