Lexus is the best car brand, period.

It's close but I might actually prfer the new RX over therange of Range Rovers, it just looks too much of the same these days.

If I were to try out a new SUV these days though in the range of an RX, I'd probably try out the Jag FPace.
We were looking at SUV's and the F Pace is really the one that we wanted out of all the ones on the market. Couldn't come up with a good lease since they're so new. No incentives yet and they're basically sold out everywhere. Went with a 435 Gran Coupe instead. Will probably look at it again once my RC lease is up.

We were looking at SUV's and the F Pace is really the one that we wanted out of all the ones on the market. Couldn't come up with a good lease since they're so new. No incentives yet and they're basically sold out everywhere. Went with a 435 Gran Coupe instead. Will probably look at it again once my RC lease is up.

F-Pace is a beautiful SUV...they are having a lot of Software/Firmware Issues though.

Anyone know a site where I can order a ballast for my passenger headlights? Not paying those dealership prices.

As I look at the RX more closely the joint got way too many lines on it especially the grill

Still the best looking suv out compared to the competition though, new audis and bmws look just like the older ones

Last edited:
One thing I've learned about Lexus, they ride luxury but lack power...

I'll take a Lexus over anything other luxury brand especially now that I live in NOVA. Speed limit is like 55mph, flow of traffic is 55, anything 20mph over the limit is reckless driving and jail time for over 80mph iirc.

In Texas the flow of traffic is 75mph.

I'll take a Lexus over anything other luxury brand especially now that I live in NOVA. Speed limit is like 55mph, flow of traffic is 55, anything 20mph over the limit is reckless driving and jail time for over 80mph iirc.

In Texas the flow of traffic is 75mph.
Why is that? Da lexus won't go over 55mph or something?

Put the gas you're suppose to put in it. Usually premium unless otherwise stated in the manual

Back
Top Bottom