Li-Ning Thread

Just received my YOTH Way of Wade from HiBasketballshoes and I'm very impressed with these. First Way of Wade and not my last. Though the box seems to be smaller then I expected, the materials used and the ankle cushioning is crazy. Receiving TNS 1 next week and hopeful for a Veterans Day Way of Wade 2 to release. Slowly removing myself from buying Nikes/Jordans because of these.

I went ahead and jumped on the yoth for 199. Did Hi charge anything more through customs or anything?

I went ahead and jumped on the yoth for 199. Did Hi charge anything more through customs or anything?
Didn't pay for customs though it did take a while to get to me.

But on a side note, as I was inspecting the shoe, I pulled out the insole and noticed this under it. Is this normal with Way of Wade 2s or YOTH Wades?

Didn't pay for customs though it did take a while to get to me.

But on a side note, as I was inspecting the shoe, I pulled out the insole and noticed this under it. Is this normal with Way of Wade 2s or YOTH Wades?

Yep... My code reds are exactly like that. Checked and saw that today and I ordered mine from the Wade site

Most of my Wow 1s are like that as well. Some of my older Nikes have them as well. TheNinety4 TheNinety4
I was thinking it's there for having extra slack for the stitching when the rubber/leather/plastic stretches or expands.

Last edited:
That's what real shoes are supposed to look like. Leather stitched to the sole. Not just a bunch of plastic glued to rubber

WoW 2 "Red Leopard" Review

Is it looking like these are not going to see a release then? Also I haven't heard anything on the Blue Camo's either as far as a possible drop, not getting my hopes up though. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.

Is it looking like these are not going to see a release then? Also I haven't heard anything on the Blue Camo's either as far as a possible drop, not getting my hopes up though. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.

Hibasketball posted this photo on their IG stating May releases. I emailed them about the Blue Camo's specifically and was told that Li Ning has them slated for May but no release date or price is confirmed at the moment. Looks like the Cautions, Red Leopard, Blue Camo and Raz Fuegos.

Ok yeah I initially saw that page on hibasketball indicating the leopard, blue camo, raz fuego's thats why i was wondering since it is may now but still early. I appreciate the response though cause i hadn't been on their IG in a while and if they posted that picture with those collective 4 there might be some hope still lol.

I just want Red Leopards damnit. Lol.
Those and the Blue Camo's and I would be set for a while, that is until the next clean CW surfaces
smokin.gif
, Li-Ning's overall are one of my top shoe priorities right now that is for sure though.

Sorry^ I messed up that quote lol.

It's one of those fake news websites. Like the onion.

Last edited:

Hibasketball posted this photo on their IG stating May releases. I emailed them about the Blue Camo's specifically and was told that Li Ning has them slated for May but no release date or price is confirmed at the moment. Looks like the Cautions, Red Leopard, Blue Camo and Raz Fuegos.

Gotta try and get the Cautions and Blue Camo.

Did errands in my my YOTH today and man are they tight. I initially thought that it would break in but it's just unforgiving. Tried relacing them according to nightwings review but it just made the pain bearable. I've read mixed reviews on the 2s that wide feet should go up .5 size and some saying go TTS and let the material stretch. Debating if I should return my pair to go up .5 size or just wear it until it stretches.  What's your guys opinion?

Last edited:
^trust me I had the same issue with my Announcements. I'm not sure if you plan on playing in them, but they should be broken in nicely after 3-4 decent games. Casually will probably take awhile unfortunately.

I hear you man, the yoth wow2 are kinda small. I heard people went a half size up for them. For me its just the length thats a problem. Not sure if its just the yoth or other wow2s fit the same, because it might be material causing it to be smaller who knows

Did errands in my my YOTH today and man are they tight. I initially thought that it would break in but it's just unforgiving. Tried relacing them according to nightwings review but it just made the pain bearable. I've read mixed reviews on the 2s that wide feet should go up .5 size and some saying go TTS and let the material stretch. Debating if I should return my pair to go up .5 size or just wear it until it stretches.  What's your guys opinion?

I sized up by .5 and I'm glad I'm did, but my Dynasty is an 8 not 8.5 since they didn't come in half sizes. They've broken in a bit and I can tolerate it, but if they had a half size option I wouldn't have hesitated.

Back
Top Bottom