Li-Ning Thread

Hey people, I have decided I want to get me a pair of WOW2.  I have read through this thread a little and picked up a few hints, but dont have time to read the whole thread.  I have a few questions,

So where can I purchase these (websites) ?

Are they pretty TTS (I wear 10.5 in most shoes)

Any help would be appreciated and I will be keeping up with this thread now.  Just getting tired of the same ol shoes from nike.

Hey people, I have decided I want to get me a pair of WOW2.  I have read through this thread a little and picked up a few hints, but dont have time to read the whole thread.  I have a few questions,

Any help would be appreciated and I will be keeping up with this thread now.  Just getting tired of the same ol shoes from nike.
Sunlightstation is my favorite site. You get shoes from Australia in about 4 days to the east coast and you usually get some free LiNing swag too.

A lot of people also used Hibasketballshoes, I've never have, to me it seems like theyre a little slower with shipping, no swag, a little higher priced, but can get you pairs that are harder to get because they're in China.

I wear a 10 in just about every Nike shoe made. A lot of people go a .5 size up in these. To me I have to go a .5 down becuase they fit my foot like Reeboks. Everyone's foot is different though. So when in doubt go TTS and they will break in perfectly as you wear them.

Sunlightstation is my favorite site. You get shoes from Australia in about 4 days to the east coast and you usually get some free LiNing swag too.

A lot of people also used Hibasketballshoes, I've never have, to me it seems like theyre a little slower with shipping, no swag, a little higher priced, but can get you pairs that are harder to get because they're in China.

I wear a 10 in just about every Nike shoe made. A lot of people go a .5 size up in these. To me I have to go a .5 down becuase they fit my foot like Reeboks. Everyone's foot is different though. So when in doubt go TTS and they will break in perfectly as you wear them.

To expand on shaw333...
Yes, Sunlight Station is a GREAT place to order WoW's. They have a bunch of sizes lift in the WoW1 and some WoW2's. Great customer service and free Li-Ning swag. On another plus note from them, I wanted to size exchange as the Encore 1.5 seems to be TTS compared to the 2, so instead of me shipping back the pair, they told me to order my correct size, and then they would coordinate with DHL to pick up my return and then refund me once they received it, to save me shipping. That's a stand up move.

I have also used Hibasketballshoes as well. No issues whatsoever. Prompt responses to emails and great customer service. Shipping does take a little longer and some prices are a little higher, but they have a GREAT selection and access to many pairs.

And of course there is always WayOfWade.com and a little known Canadian distributor WayOfWadeShoes.com. A few guys here have ordered from them and have had no issues and the WoW2's are retail and they do preorders.

As for sizing, I am an 8 in Nike/Jordan and 8.5 in LeBron. The WoW2 I am an 8.5, but my TNS 1 and Encore 1.5 I am my true 8 and they fit great. That's my opinion so as stated before if unsure TTS is probably your safest bet.

Thanks so much for the responses guys. Look forward to picking up a pair.  Might have to get the overtown 2's to start off.

Has anyone used peaksneakers.com?   came across the site during a google search.  If you havent seen it check it out, they have all the Chinese sneakers.

Supposedly Peak may or may not have the sneakers in stock and when they dont they take awhile to refund your money. I never dealt with them so I cant comment 1st hand.

Oh yes, I'm officially hooked on these Encore 2s.
happy.gif

Has anyone used peaksneakers.com?   came across the site during a google search.  If you havent seen it check it out, they have all the Chinese sneakers.
I've looked at their website as well. They do have a lot of kicks, some exclusive joints, etc... Prices are ok, but I have not dealt with them either, although I think Nightwing mentioned them in a review stating a previous notion. They may or may not have true stock on hand. So my guess is that you're kinda rolling the dice on getting your pair or a timely refund.

I think I have my heart set on the warrior 2's.  looks like hi basketball is the only place selling them. Gonna cost me about $250 though. Feels like reseller prices. 

^^^ They mentioned receiving their shipment and sending out orders at the end of this month. It's worth the price if you dont mind waiting a month.

Last edited:
Pre order? I thought they were already out
They only "officially" released in China at the moment. They will drop on way of wade, but if you don't mind waiting you might as well secure your pair at wayofwadeshoes and just call it a day.

^^^ They mentioned receiving their shipment and sending out orders at the end of this month. It's worth the price if you dont mind waiting a month.
this lol

Of course I bit the bullet and got the code reds off ebay and then they restock on ss. Actually got a good deal 195 shipped ,they came out to 187 with shipping on ss so at least I didn't over pay too much. Just missed out on some goodies. Any way these things are too nice. Might never buy another pair of retro jordans. Quality is just on point

Of course I bit the bullet and got the code reds off ebay and then they restock on ss. Actually got a good deal 195 shipped ,they came out to 187 with shipping on ss so at least I didn't over pay too much. Just missed out on some goodies. Any way these things are too nice. Might never buy another pair of retro jordans. Quality is just on point

Great pick up fam! And you're definitely not the only one in this thread who's realizing that JB has been grinding out cheesy retro after cheesy retro for too long. Probably won't change but that's good for us lol. When looking for WoW's you missed out in though, the bay is probably your last place you want to look. For whatever reason, China, US, Canada, Aus all seem to get different release dates so you can usually catch an "initial" drop. Like the Code Red on SS wasn't a restock, it was their first time carrying them.

Yeah I wasn't planning on buying a pair off the bay I was just seeing what they were going for. The seller was actually asking like 225$ but had a note in the desc. saying he could do 195 shipped via paypal so I jumped on it. Safe to say I #madethechange lol

Just received my YOTH Way of Wade from HiBasketballshoes and I'm very impressed with these. First Way of Wade and not my last. Though the box seems to be smaller then I expected, the materials used and the ankle cushioning is crazy. Receiving TNS 1 next week and hopeful for a Veterans Day Way of Wade 2 to release. Slowly removing myself from buying Nikes/Jordans because of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom